PDA

View Full Version : Screename Configuration problem v1.06.03h

PartyScout
02-02-2009, 06:39 PM
I just got a new Screename today at Party.Before i configured HEM so my PP name and my FTP name were under the alias Mat.Now I have added my 2nd PP SN to set up hero names but can't get the SN showing up in any of the data.All filters have been checked correctly,it seems as though it may have something to do with Alias names????I can't figure it out so please chime in to help a brother out

PartyScout

morny
02-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Did you add the new Party alias folder to your auto import folders?

PartyScout
02-02-2009, 06:47 PM
I just got a new Screename today at Party.Before i configured HEM so my PP name and my FTP name were under the alias Mat.Now I have added my 2nd PP SN to set up hero names but can't get the SN showing up in any of the data.All filters have been checked correctly,it seems as though it may have something to do with Alias names????I can't figure it out so please chime in to help a brother out

PartyScout

I bascially can't add the new SN to the other alias.So I have to set up another SN in player(where alais is)to look at data on my new SN

morny
02-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Before you can add it you need to import the hands into the database. You need to follow this to add it http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=143

PartyScout
02-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Sorted it.Did as you said and I had overlooked the alias box at the top of the menu option under the same tab where "set up hero names" are also.

Cheers

PartyScout