PDA

View Full Version : Stat messed up or am I?

mak
04-12-2011, 06:25 AM
What does the "Fold_vs_3b.CO.ip" in the HUD popup display suppose to show?

It is my understanding that this stat shows how often opponent raises from the Cut-Off, gets 3 bet by the Button, and then folds. If I am understanding what this stat is supposed to be showing, then something is pretty messed up.

I had this opponent today that showed 100% on this stat (5 hands on this opponent's stat; 7.6k hands total on the opponent.) So when it was folded to him in the cutoff and he open raised, I 3-bet him from the button. This was done on two different hands. Both times he 4-bet me.

But, after the hands were imported, the stat still never decreased below the 100%. It still just said there were 5 occurrences of this, and all five times opponent folded. In other words, the stat was not being updated. It was not an import problem either. I know the hands were imported because I looked them up directly on Holdem Manager. For some reason, this stat wasn't recognizing or including hands in the stat that it should have been.

If stats are not accurate, what use are they? Inaccurate stats could cause more harm than good.

mak
04-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Anyone?

Degenerate
04-14-2011, 04:18 AM
If ip means in position then maybe the stat is vs. the blinds

Sarek
04-14-2011, 07:12 AM
Have you read this?
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions

mak
04-16-2011, 02:20 AM
Have you read this?
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions

Yes, I have read this. I read it before I posted the OP. For this stat it says:

Fold_vs_3b.CO.IP = Fold to 3-Bet in CO when the 3-bet comes from someone in position

So, from this definition, I take it means that the person this stat is on shows how often he folded from the Cut-Off when he was 3-bet from someone in position. The only person that can 3-bet in position is the button. Am I missing something? This is exactly what I said in the OP. And yet when I 3-bet this guy when he was in the CO and I was OTB, his stat never updated. It still said he was folding 100% even though he did not fold those two hands. What's going wrong?

Please help me understand.

netsrak
04-16-2011, 08:29 AM
Please send us the original hands where you think something is wrong and we will take a look at it. Please send them with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com