PDA

View Full Version : Rush Poker problem

hencus
04-12-2011, 04:03 AM
ok ive been i 2 threads, i saw everything i need to see and i made everything u guys say to do, and it still doenst work.
Im not an expert in computers, so i really need your help to solve my problem.
Everything is fine with HM and hud in other games but in rush it isnt, the stats stay only in one table when i open the 4, and in table manager only appear one table that is the name of rush poker in case of nl100 is "afterburner"...i already tried the table finder...but there are no tables!!!

can someone help me?

Sarek
04-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Current HM version is 1.11.06d
But your?

hencus
04-12-2011, 03:58 PM
I have the latest version, but in my table manager appears .06b i dont know why.

olliepower
04-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi,

Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose ?Properties?.
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select ?Run this program as an Administrator?. If the option is greyed out then this is because you?ve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe

In Hud Options > Site Options under the full tilt TAB make sure ?Use OCR? is turned off. Finally go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and click on the auto detect button. Then restart Holdem Manager and try again.

Ollie

hencus
04-13-2011, 01:21 AM
Did everything u say....still the same.
Didnt need the UAC thing, had a tab to enable the " run this program"

I cant fix it, sorry.

The stats still only in one table changing...the rest HM works perfectly for every games ( cash and mtts)

is there any way to solve the problem?

Sarek
04-13-2011, 06:37 AM
Turn UAC off
Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it is necessary to start the FTP Client as administrator.
Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
Enable the prefetch under site options->ftp and add the prefetch folder to the auto-import folders.
Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings.

hencus
04-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Ive done everything already , the only thing im not sure is the last thing you say

"Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings. "

It shows a board with numbers 2 to ten with 2 boxes (on) and a box saying 12 month older hands

theres nothing to reset !!

Im i doing anything wrong?

Tx

Sarek
04-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Set 2 - 10 for all lines

hencus
04-13-2011, 03:52 PM
done...but not working

Any more sugestions?

Sarek
04-14-2011, 06:59 AM
There can be some special in your PC configuration.
Additional themes, for example (as " stardock my colors" and some like it)
Email to support@holdemmanager.com and schedule a Teamviewer session.
But you must use TV5 (not 6). Take it here www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer.exe