PDA

View Full Version : HM Activation License?

fwk
04-12-2011, 03:40 AM
Hi.
I use HM since more than 1 year. Today when I tried to launch HM it said that I had to activate my license. That happened to me another times, and I couldn't play these days. Tomorrow it will work for sure, but today (and the future days that problem will appear again) I won't play because that problem and it's annoying. I copy here what appear to me: "Activate your software. In order to continue you must activate your license. Activation verifies that you are using a fully licensed versión o f Holdem Manager and are eligible for updates and support." I already have a license for more than 1 year, so I don't know where's the problem.

If someone had the same problem or know how to fix it please tell me.
Thank you.

Sarek
04-12-2011, 06:54 AM
And what is the problem? Just do it.

fwk
04-12-2011, 07:27 AM
I forgot to say that if I try to activate it appears this:

Sorry the image doesn't work.
It appear this message: "There were errors during activation. You can retry activating online or go back and try another method. If problems persist please contact customer service."

Sarek
04-12-2011, 12:01 PM
email to support@holdemmanager.com and attach Reg.log file (from Logs folder)

fwk
04-13-2011, 05:03 AM
Hi again. I did that and the problem is solved now. If anyone has the same problem here is the solution:

1) Open your Internet Explorer and go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections and click on "LAN-Settings" at the bottom.

2)Uncheck every box in the new window that appears and click ok.

3)Try to register Hold'em Manager again.