PDA

View Full Version : Stats not being showed?

santamaria
02-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi all,

My hem worked good untill now...

The last days the stats don't appear anymore on my tables...I reinstalled HEM and then they appeared again, but a day later they dont appear anymore..

I am importing hands!Everything works, except the table finder/hud...

It does work when I click on the tablefinder and then the manual table selecter...the stats appear directly...

But the other tables stay empty (they aren't showing in the hud/tablethingie?)

I datamine and like to table select, but if I have to select every table one by one each time...well its a hell...

Suggestions???

Greetz

morny
02-02-2009, 01:18 PM
What site is this with and is the problem only at tables where your observing or also at tables where you sit in and play?

santamaria
02-02-2009, 01:24 PM
What site is this with and is the problem only at tables where your observing or also at tables where you sit in and play?

Prima network , unibet

Both! Tables that I look at and the ones I play...

morny
02-02-2009, 01:47 PM
You can only view observed hands on stars, although its sometimes possible to do it using a miner and the table finder this wasnt what the table finder was designed for so it wont always work.

For the other issues can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Also can you confirm you have UAC disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

santamaria
02-02-2009, 01:59 PM
You can only view observed hands on stars, although its sometimes possible to do it using a miner and the table finder this wasnt what the table finder was designed for so it wont always work.

For the other issues can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Also can you confirm you have UAC disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

It's not that, I just open tables and check where the highest vpip is after a while and then I sit down...

But the only problem I have atm is that the tablefinder stays empty... :s when I do the select table stats appear but only on that table...

UAC is off and it runs both as admin

morny
02-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Again HM dosent attach to any tables except for stars while observing, if you get some tables then thats a bonus but HM isnt setup to do this so we cant fix it.

If your having trouble when sitting into a table attach that file i asked for above