PDA

View Full Version : Problems having new configuration on tables

predator
04-11-2011, 12:48 PM
I want to have a new HUD configuration and have therefore imported a new one (which i got from a friend) but it simply doesn't appear on the tables. I've done (as far as I'm concerned) everything that needs to be done to accomplish this:

Import configuration> apply > OK

What could be the cause of this? Thanks in advance

Elite_Isaiah
04-13-2011, 10:04 PM
did you check under the Use For tab to make sure its set to any site and the game types are selected?

predator
04-14-2011, 05:23 AM
Yes, I have set that to all games for any site. I think it's much more complicated than that. When I set it to the new configuration, it's not taking it and the next time I'm using HM it's always set back to default.

I just bought a new laptop with windows 7, before I've never had problems with HM. I also had much problems installing POSTgreSQL, but in the end it did work. It could have something to do with that. I just don't have a clue how to fix this problem.

Sarek
04-14-2011, 08:02 AM
When HM tries to apply HUD config on table, it use the oldest created where Use for is OK for this table. But the oldest is "default". And if Use for in it is set to "any site" - you got this default on table.
Change Use for to Dracula in Default HUD.