PDA

View Full Version : iPoker MTT HUD problem

Cmart
07-30-2008, 08:12 AM
When I play MTT on iPoker(BetFred) the HUD does not pop up so I go to Table finder and drag the marker to the table. Then the HUD pops up for 1 sek and then disappears again. The hands from tourney imports ok to database and during that second the hud pops up I can see the correct number of hands.

morny
07-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Can you post the following please.

A screenshot of the poker window in question with the title bar full visible
A screenshot of the table manager at the same time
The contents of C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data while the game is still in progress

you can email them to paul.morny at gmail dot com

Also is it only for tourneys and is it a gauranteed tourney by any chance? and can you also post a few HH for that table

Cmart
07-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Strangely enough it worked today on another MTT, I still had to use the table finder though. Mabye it was something special with this one. Its a special freeroll tourney with bounty. I have to wait another week for it to reappear so I guess ill be back if it doesnt work again

Backdated
08-01-2008, 02:08 PM
I have a very similar problem.

I have tried HEM on three different Ipoker sites (Titan, Victor Chandler, Bet365). In every case, everything works fine on ring games.

In MTTs, however, the HUD will not display even though hands are imported correctly. The table manager insists that there are no players at the table.

Any suggestions ?

morny
08-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Its a known problem however since Mike is away at the moment it will be a couple of days before he can look into it.

Thanks

Backdated
08-01-2008, 03:08 PM
OK, thanks for the prompt response. :)

majick
08-08-2008, 09:31 PM
So this problem has been around since like forever (at least i've been having it forever) and you STILL haven't looked into it? :S

Mike chops
08-11-2008, 10:33 AM
There were issues with the table finder disappearing the stats after 1 sec, but the y shoul dhave been fixed in 1.6.1s. There is a bug with in the naming of tables for I-poker mtt hands, but it is on the manager side. Roy is aware of the problem.

Cmart
08-11-2008, 10:40 AM
It works well now in 1.06.01t, thanks.