PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hud not working

bestmidwest
04-10-2011, 06:33 PM
My Rush HUD will not come up. I've done everything, reinstalled patch, made sure pre-fetch was set up. It has done this 4 times in the past week. Beginning to get kind of frustrating. I don't expect a program I paid good money for to keep doing this. I've probably wasted 5-6 hrs this week alone tinkering with it. That's enough to rebuy the program 10 times....Any help would be great. Thanks - Cody

archiethe1st
04-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Not sure if I should start a new thread but I am having the exact same problem.

Cant get the hud to come up at all. No idea what to do. Pretty annoying.

Iv posted on the 2+2 thread aswell.

hencus
04-11-2011, 02:56 AM
I have the same problem...already said on other thread. Installed the lattest version and my hud only put stats in one rush table...it imports all hands...but the other tables stay without stats. I have done all the things ...the pre fecth... can someone help me? I installed the new version because the .05 that i use...starts with this problem...and i thought that installing the new one will solve it :(

netsrak
04-11-2011, 04:45 AM
Please reboot your computer and install the latest update as first thing after the reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it is necessary to start the FTP Client as administrator.
Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
Enable the prefetch under site options->ftp and add the prefetch folder to the auto-import folders.
Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings.

archiethe1st
04-11-2011, 04:47 AM
Yeah I did a full uninstall and reinstall of hem and it worked fine.

hencus
04-11-2011, 03:45 PM
- Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings

How do i do tthis? only appears 2 to 10 players...nothing to reset ...cant understand!

My stats apears all in one table ...if im playing in 4 tables they are always changing in the same one...the other 3 tables doesnt have stats. Can someone help me?

bestmidwest
04-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Ok I've narrowed it down to this. The only time RUSH hud does not work is when used with a widescreen mod. This is weird because it doesn't use the actual table for anything does it? I have the prefetch all set up correctly because it works fine with other tables and RUSH. ???

Sarek
04-12-2011, 07:25 AM
What you mean "widescreen"? Can you post a screenshot?

bestmidwest
04-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Here's a screenshot. All the mod does is modify the table to a 16:9 viewing ratio.

Softo
04-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Have some rush HUD problems my self...
HUD doesnt come up before 5-10 hands.. Normal?
HUD doesnt "relaunch" on rush mtt tables after folding and getting a new hand. Stats for players from the previous rounds is there, not stats from the players actually on the table.
Some hands later the correct stats come up, but next hand the stats from the previous round is still there.. Ive spent way to much time trying to fix this.
HUD should be able to get the stats for each round right? Otherwise its a big waste for me......
Please help..

Attached the config i use.. Can anyone look at it. Im sure there must be something wrong there, i just cant find out what...

(I also use tableninjaFT)

Sarek
04-13-2011, 07:25 AM
bestmidwest, play on tables with normal proportions

Softo, have you did all suggested in this thread?

Softo
04-13-2011, 10:36 AM
well, a possible sollution here:

In site option, it says: "Save folder for pre-fetched Hands"
But that folder is empty......
Should that folder be the one that the old hands are? Dont know where they are tho but are they?...
(Might be a nood question, but im no computerwiz)

bestmidwest
04-13-2011, 12:37 PM
bestmidwest, play on tables with normal proportions

Softo, have you did all suggested in this thread?

Yes this is a solution. I have been doing this. But I was wondering why it will not work? I thought it didn't use the tables to grab hands? I'm just interested in WHY it will not work?

Sarek
04-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Table width for Rush must be in range 600 - 750 pixels.
I can't find link now, but this is one of requirements.

Softo
04-13-2011, 02:53 PM
After finding the right folder, i now see more hands, tho i still cant get it to refresh the stats each round tho. From 2 of 20 hands, i now see about 16 of 20. The last 4 are annoying not to see.......!
How can i find out what pixels i use at what tablesize?:eek:

Edit: HUD still not working as it "should"... It was a SHORT period it worked...
Is this because i play 4 tables? To much to handle for HUD?

Sarek
04-14-2011, 07:39 AM
Try to disable animation in room. At all.