PDA

View Full Version : stats eratic on betfair

dway
07-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Hi,

The stats don't seem to update properly on betfair. They work , then it stops and seems to only have stats for that table then they update again after a long time or I have to restart HM.

I'm not sure but I think the Hero Stats are being updated and the villans are not.
I would sit in at a table where a palyer would be when I sat down and would play all the hands. After 70 hands, my stats would be 70 hands and theres would be 20 or something. I then have to restart HM.

Would you like me to use logging ?

Nice new forum BTW.

morny
07-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Some things to try first:

Firstly Make sure your using the latest version as the newest version fixed alot of hud performance issues. Check here for the latest releases http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Some sites currently need the force_ontop option selected to work properly with Holdem Manager and Betfair is one.

Go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and tick the box “Force Ontop”.

dway
07-11-2008, 06:12 AM
Hi,

I was using the latest version. I had the same problems with the old version but above is for the latest one but seems a bit better. I will try force on top.

thanks

dway
07-20-2008, 10:22 AM
Hi,

I have beed trying the latest version 1.06.01d and I am still having trouble with betfair.
I am using force ontop as metioned before but the stats are still erratic.

It seems that my stats are updating but the villans are not . When I look the villan up in holdem mananger reports window all their stats are their.

I have seen the stats on villans freezing at 20 go up to 70 hands and then the next time I look back down to 25 hands and frozen again.
(this may have been after I relaunched the hud when it was fozen)

Sometimes restarting HM does not fix the problem.

very tilty !

thanks.

Dway

dway
07-22-2008, 09:26 AM
Hi,

That stats are still erratic on Betfair wit hte newest 1.06e version.

I have differnt stats for the same villan on different tables.

This is costing me serious cash, calling a 45/30 who turns out to be a 10/9 etc, spending time restarting program, stressing out etc.

This is a great program but there are too many bugs. Players would be happy to pay twice as much if it really worked esp since pt3 is a mess too.

keep up the good work.

Edit

Also, when reviewing my hands the stats the pop up on the hud for 1 villan are different to those in the main program.
I have 16 hands in the hud and 70 in HM even after forcing HM hud closed and restarting.

Also I think the hud doesn't close properly when HM is closed and I have to force it closed in task manger.

morny
07-22-2008, 02:54 PM
This sounds like a filter problem. Go to Hud Options> Additional HUD Filters and set all the mins to 2 and all the max's to 10 and tick include other limits and set days to 365.

I think what was happening was that when some joined or left the table a filter was activated and the stats would change and reset.