PDA

View Full Version : Required to register everytime I open HEM

jhill3535
01-31-2009, 04:38 PM
I recently purchased the license to HEM Pro after using up the 15 days free trial. I previously had HEM loaded on my CPU from initial Beta testing, but never purchased the full version until a couple weeks ago.

Now everytime I go to open HEM it gives me the following options:

http://shup.com/Shup/110614/109031142926holdemmanagug2.jpg

I click register and enter my name and Serial number and click register, it attempts to register online and says to be patient, and then i get this screen

http://shup.com/Shup/110615/10903114326holdemmanageyj4.jpg

I click activate online now and choose PC 1 (#1) from the screen that pops up and then the software tells me "Success. Select OK to continue." When I click OK, the software opens and is completely functional.

But then I can immediately close it and open it back up and it says I am not registered and I have to go through the whole process again. I have done this every day or the last 9 days. I have restarted my computer several times since it has been doing this. I have always closed the program down after every use.

I am running HEM volume 1.07 with Vista Ultimate if it makes any difference.

morny
02-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

Rvg72
02-02-2009, 03:29 AM
One of the common reasons for this is having UAC on (Control panel - users - User Access Control). If this is not the reason then I'd be happy to login with www.teamviewer.com and take a closer look to figure this out

E-mail support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

Gothman
09-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi,
Since upgrading to 1.09 Beta 34, this exact same problem is happening to me. Been working fine all year till this upgrade, still works now after registering online, but annoying getting process every time.

I do have UAC switched off, was there ever another fix for this ??

thanks in advance

fozzy71
09-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Can you please email your \rvg software\holdem manager\logs\reg.log file to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

Gothman
09-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Can you please email your \rvg software\holdem manager\logs\reg.log file to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

Probably easier to post contents of file on here as it only contains one line.

"Monday, September 28, 2009 8:59:28 PM: Delete LDAT File"

Or do I need to enable a logging process then start up holdem manager ?

EDIT:-

Forgot to add, this only happens the first time after rebooting PC, if I stop/start holdem manager without rebooting, its fine and that its on the activation part I get.

fozzy71
09-29-2009, 02:14 PM
I have emailed the details from these previous posts to fabio to look at.

fabio
09-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net for a Teamviewer Session

DianePrix
10-19-2009, 04:41 AM
I have the same problem and I followed all the instructions in the faq but every now and then I am requested to activate the licence.

netsrak
10-19-2009, 06:18 AM
Which HM Version?

Please try with the latest Beta from the link in my signature.

DianePrix
10-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Thank you I ll try...I used 1.09.37
I ll let you know

DianePrix
10-19-2009, 09:08 AM
The problem persists but I ve probably understood the cause.

I m using an internet key and when I initialize the program with the key inserted the program checks for validation and starts normally.

If I disconnect and try to open HMM with the intenet key inserted he starts normally even if I m not connected to the internet but if I release the key HMM probably detects a change in the hardware configuration and that's why it asks me for a new validation.

I hope I ve been clear enough even if english is not my mother tongue.

The problem doesn't appear when I use my always connected adsl connection at home.

In hope of having helped you to fix the problem I thank you in advance.

If you need further datails ask me pls

netsrak
10-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Thats interesting because we know that some people have registering problems. I'll forward this thread to Roy and he possibly will arrange a teamviewer session to analyse the problem.

DianePrix
10-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Yes I tried several times and I'm now pretty sure the problem is HMM detecting every time the internet key is unplugged as a change of hardware configuration, so I must insert the internet key and HMM validate successfully even without internet connection.

Rvg72
10-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Yes I tried several times and I'm now pretty sure the problem is HMM detecting every time the internet key is unplugged as a change of hardware configuration, so I must insert the internet key and HMM validate successfully even without internet connection.

Hi, sorry about this issue but it does sound correct. The licensing software should not bother you with such small changes but it seems to be in this case. We will try to make some changes to avoid this

Thanks,
Roy

DianePrix
10-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Dear Support I finally found a solution to the problem....
I tried to clear the license only deleting file HoldemManager.exe.ldat but that way the program didn't start at all.
Then I deleted (truly I only moved them to the desktop) HoldemManager.exe.ldat, serial.txt (in Log folder) and all the files in the folder C:\ProgramData\Xheo Inc\SharedLicences (I had one called HoldemManager.exe.7148D25A.lic).
At that point restarted HHM and he asked me for the serial number and the activation. It worked, I closed HHM and moved back holdemmanager.exe.ldat in folder RVG Software\HoldemManager (another wasn't created but it needed it) and now It seems to work perfectly.
I hope this can help solve the problem.

P.S: Is there any solutions for the false positives detected by antiviruses (basically all the exe files)?
Thank you

netsrak
10-20-2009, 03:38 AM
Thanks again.

For the virus issues you need to update to Beta 40 and you can delete all holdemmanager related subfolders in the Xenocode folder.

DianePrix
11-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Dear support after latest windows Vista update I have the same problem again....I tried the same solution as the other time but now HMM ask me for validation every time and if I'm not connected to internet it doewn't work cause the trial has expired.

I'm waiting for your help

netsrak
11-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Please check this: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20612

DianePrix
11-13-2009, 05:57 AM
Unfortunately It doesn't work but I discovered that if I reactivate with my internet key inserted I must have the internet key inserted to use holdem manager again(even if I'm not connected to internet)
However if I reactivate the license using my adsl connection and the router as modem HHM will work perfectly next time with or without the internet key inserted lol
It looks like using the internet key is a big hardware difference for HHM (obv a little bug)
Thank you I hope I had helped you to understand the problem so that you could fix it

Andrea