PDA

View Full Version : Updated now HEM tells me they don't have

PanchoStern
04-09-2011, 08:43 PM
I just updated my account when my table manager disappeared today (4/9/11). Upon download it told me something along the lines of HEM updating account info etc & asked for my account. It then stated they (you?) did not have a record of my email. Can someone tell me what's going on? It WAS working fine then suddenly sometime during the day (I left it on all day) the table manager disappeared. Thanks.
PS prior to this no problems at all with my HEM/HUD.

Sarek
04-10-2011, 04:34 AM
This registration question is for you first - to make sure you do have account at our site. For helping when you will need to reset installation or so on.
About Table manager:
what windows?
Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.
Also you can reinstall HM - also "as admin".

PanchoStern
04-10-2011, 07:20 AM
Thanks for that. I'm running XP. WHat I don't understand is it WAS working fine then suddenly wasn't. It's not like I shut down & started again & it didn't work.
Second you guys obviously have my e mail so if it's telling me it doesn't exist what do I do then?

PanchoStern
04-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Ok, I asked to set up account on the prompt (when asked for e mail). I noticed it has a few new things like "auto close table manager on exit" which I shut off then relaunched HUD & voila it's up!!
Thanks.