PDA

View Full Version : How to display stats for ALL hands played?

Koush22
04-09-2011, 05:42 PM
This is probably already an option and I'm just too dumb to figure it out but is it possible to have ur HUD display all tracked hands for a player at your table?

Let's say me and Joe Example have played before, when I sit down at his table, I would like to see the stats for ALL the hands Hold Em Manager has tracked on Joe. Currently Holdem manager is only displaying the stats for the current session. I want ALL sessions that have been played with Joe to be taken in account for the HUD stats.

How exactly could I enable this?

Sarek
04-10-2011, 04:59 AM
This is by default: stats for villains are shown from all their hands (recorded in database). But for you - only for current session.
One more thing you can do: open Additional HUD filters and tick flag "Include hands from other limits"

vladxxxro
04-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Is there an option to display the lifetime stats ( all tracked hands ) also for the Hero? It would be very useful to compare the numbers of the villain to the ones of mine. Thank you for your help

netsrak
04-18-2011, 03:48 AM
That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.

To see hero life time stats you should use the reports or the replayer.

Sooch
06-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi, how to visualize the hands previously played by opponents in the running tournament ?
(HEM2)

udbrky
06-03-2014, 08:17 PM
You can go to the Tournament Report and replay all hands of a tournament.

Sooch
06-07-2014, 02:17 PM
I was looking for something more immediate, popup -style, just for the running tournament. (HEM2)

fozzy71
06-08-2014, 12:37 PM
You can use the Active Session > Tournament in HM2 to see all hands you played during this tournament/session. For popup style if you enable the HUD Settings > HUD Designer > [x] Show Caddy notes AND [x] Start Caddy Report on HUD launch you can see a separate popup of all the hands from this session and any notes created from the hands. You can also open the Hand History Viewer from one of the Last X Hands in the Table HUD and it should update as new hands are played.

Sooch
06-09-2014, 03:02 PM
I'm sorry probably I didn't express my question properly.
Imagine you have an opponent that looks like a rock (VPIP 8) . If this guy went to sd, I'm looking forward to seeing all his showdowns, better if possible pointing my mouse on somewhere in his HUD.
"I just wanna see the cards he went to sd with" "for the running tournament". Thanks again and sorry.

udbrky
06-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Right-click his note icon and you can access the line analysis. You can see hands that wtsd and filter for various actions.