PDA

View Full Version : ongame - cant import hands

ant9985
01-30-2009, 03:07 PM
hi, i read that guide about setting up a ram drive, i did it yestarday and imported a few hands as i played. Today it isnt importing any, i double clicked on the ram drive and it said, i cannot access it.
i remember reading in the guide that everything is deleted from a ramdrive when u re-boot, so wont that mean the database file i put in there will have been deleted also? meaning id have to keep putting it in(if i could access the drive) everytime before i play?

mat CC
01-31-2009, 09:41 AM
i am like you...
What can we do with this database file ? HEm can't read it because it don't find the good road...
i can't use my HEM... THX

the ramdisk it's not good, my computer writes failed..i can't use it..

morny
01-31-2009, 12:00 PM
Reinstall the ram drive but select removable drive instead of RAM drive as per the Ongame FAQ and it should work fine after a reboot. HM archives the file every 15 mins and when you restart Ongame it will recreate another file in the ramdrive

ant9985
01-31-2009, 12:53 PM
Thanks Morny.
Just a small point, in the guide it says: Make sure "Import From Sub Folders" is unticked and weve introduced auto archiving which is defaulted to move your hand histories to C:\HMarchive folder if the files havent been accessed/modified for 15 minutes

then later it says: Make sure it says + subfolder after the folder name after you click save and if not delete it and redo it properly.

Unticking 'import from sub folders' box inevitably removes +subfolders dialogue after the folder name...

morny
02-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Thanks for this, ive updated this now