PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager

Reggie Noble
01-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Hi I had purchased Holdem manager earliar this year. Right now it is not working. Stats are not showing up. It did when I purchased it. I have not installed any software since.

I have a friend that is experiencing the same problem and he has gone through the troubleshooting steps and it still is not working for him.

I do not have time to troubleshoot but I'm willing to try once and if that does not work I would like to request a refund and I'll just go back to Poker Tracker 3.

Sorry for sounding ignorant I do not feel like going through the forums just to get an answer. I paid for the software I would like personal support.

cards201
01-30-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm sure they can resolve your issue with little delay if you could just provide as much detail as possible.
Are you getting an error? if so what is it? (screenshot maybe)
What version are you running?
What OS?
What exactly is going wrong, stats not showing up is a little vague.
What steps have you already taken and what was the results?

I've used both PT and HM and found HM is way superior.

Cards

Reggie Noble
01-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the quick response I will provide this information after I'm done this session.

morny
01-30-2009, 01:43 PM
Please answer all the questions in this FAQ if youd like me to help:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Reggie Noble
01-30-2009, 03:01 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? 1.07

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? Full Tilt and Stars and yes it occurs on both.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? Yes

4a) If Not, have you checked the Poker lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders? Yes

4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them? Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? No I have to keep re-importing the Folder

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? Table finder? Is that the same as Table Manager? If so yes.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Using XP

morny
01-31-2009, 12:47 PM
email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session

Reggie Noble
02-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Sorry I didn't get to reply I've been really busy. I really would like a refund instead. I've heard 2 other people having the same experience as I am 1 went through all the troubleshooting and still not working.

How do I just go about cancelling my license and getting a refund?

morny
02-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Youll need to contact Roy but you cant get a refund unless the problem cant be fixed so email me whenever you want to do one and well get this fixed.

In fact 99.9 times out of 100 as long as HM is opening this is simply something that was overlooked in the setup and can be easily fixed

Reggie Noble
04-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Looks like I got it working now.

1 more question though. I just installed it on my laptop. How do I transfer stats from 1 computer to another?

There is no record of my hand history on stars where I specifically wanted to save them.

morny
04-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Please export your hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into the new database

After you do this the first time your probably better off importing the hands from the archive folder rather than exporting all the hands over and over as the database gets bigger, so if your database is out of date by a week then export the last weeks hands from the C:\HMarchive folder