PDA

View Full Version : hud problems

superswift
01-30-2009, 11:34 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

bet fred ipoker not tried another site

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes exactly

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM?

yes

4a) If Not, have you checked the Poker lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?

n/a

4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them?

n/a

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

This is pretty important to know for sure if the HH are been imported so we know whats the next step. Play a few hands and go to the report TAB, click on the change button and choose your name on stars, now click on the date filter and choose today and let me know if the hands are imported or not

CANNOT FIND THE DATE FILTER so i think the answer is NO

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

yes comes up with message "i can not find any unattached files" and showing no red box

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

yes

added info

Vista users should also do the following:
Make sure that both holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are running as administrator if you’re using Vista. To do this close down Holdem Manager and the HUD and right click each .exe file and go to properties and look on the second tab to run as administrator. You’ll find the 2 .exe files at the following path: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager

done this............but the box's are not checked and i cannot access them

If these 2 solutions don’t solve the problem then it’s very likely to be a firewall/Anti Virus problem blocking PostgreSQL from starting so add Holdem Manager to an exclusion lists in your firewall/antivirus folders. You should disable the firewall/antivirus while disconnected from the internet to determine if this is causing the problem.

i have added both holdem manager and hud to list of exclusions to windows firewall

superswift
01-30-2009, 11:57 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

bet fred ipoker not tried another site

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes exactly

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM?

yes

4a) If Not, have you checked the Poker lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?

n/a

4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them?

n/a

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

This is pretty important to know for sure if the HH are been imported so we know whats the next step. Play a few hands and go to the report TAB, click on the change button and choose your name on stars, now click on the date filter and choose today and let me know if the hands are imported or not

CANNOT FIND THE DATE FILTER so i think the answer is NO

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

yes comes up with message "i can not find any unattached files" and showing no red box

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

yes

added info

Vista users should also do the following:
Make sure that both holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are running as administrator if you’re using Vista. To do this close down Holdem Manager and the HUD and right click each .exe file and go to properties and look on the second tab to run as administrator. You’ll find the 2 .exe files at the following path: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager

done this............but the box's are not checked and i cannot access them

If these 2 solutions don’t solve the problem then it’s very likely to be a firewall/Anti Virus problem blocking PostgreSQL from starting so add Holdem Manager to an exclusion lists in your firewall/antivirus folders. You should disable the firewall/antivirus while disconnected from the internet to determine if this is causing the problem.

i have added both holdem manager and hud to list of exclusions to windows firewall

btw i have reinstalled previously but do not remembered entering my activation key and cannot find the option if this helps any:)

morny
01-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Can you create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport some hands and then go to holdem manager in the reports TAB and see if they show up. BTW everyone has the date filter, its beside the refresh button and the button where you choose your username.

If its the 1st time youve used HM then if you look at the Players TAB it has a number in brackets after it eg Players(2653) so if the hands imported this number will be greater than 1

superswift
01-30-2009, 12:23 PM
ok set up new DB played some hands and looks like its not importing hands found the date tab ty:o

morny
01-30-2009, 01:06 PM
email me some of the hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread

superswift
01-30-2009, 01:16 PM
email me some of the hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread

done

morny
01-30-2009, 01:40 PM
These import fine for me, can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

superswift
01-30-2009, 01:57 PM
These import fine for me, can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
done (i think) :confused:

done now

superswift
01-30-2009, 02:58 PM
did you get id and password:confused: