PDA

View Full Version : Empty hand history folder

GIFrank
04-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Hi,

I've searched this forum for the little problem I have, but could not find the answer. So I post my question here:

I have hand histories for a few poker sites: PokerStars, PKR (ok, sorry :p), 888Poker and Fill Tilt. I keep the hand history files in one handhistory directory on my D: drive, with subdirectories for the different poker sites.

I want to keep this structure intact, because I use some tools besides of HEM.

Only, after importing the hand history files in HEM, I found that my D:\Handhistory is empty. HEM moved all files to a 2009, 2010, 2011 filestructure somewhere else. And, what I really don't like, it sometimes puts files from all different poker sites together in one folder.

I tried removing it all, putting my original poker history files back and change some import option. This looked good, but a few days later my original hand history files where gone again.

Is there a way to keep my original hh-files and use HEM also?

Sarek
04-08-2011, 12:27 PM
1) HM moves all files after autoimport to c:\hmarchive (by default). And organizes them by year and month there.
2) This is normal, don't try to disable this feature (archiving).
3) But you can change path to archive folder. And you can set archive folder for every room separatelly. This is exactly what you want.
Press Edit in autoimport list