PDA

View Full Version : hud disapears after 5 seconds

Dbdrost
01-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Hello,

With the update from HM 1.07 to 1.08 (now i have 1.08 5 beta) My hud dont work anymore. I tryd to search in the faq but i really cant find anything to solve my problem.

When i start HM, and press start import, my table manager apears and is gone in 5 seconds. I know that normaly it is in your running program list in the lower right, but it just disapears.
I tryd to relaunch hud and same thing happens again, the table manager apears and disapears after 5 seconds.

I hope some one can help me with this.

I also asked people from the nederpoker.nl platform but they cant help me ether because nobody have seen this problem before.

Thanx

( i know my english is not the greatest but i hope you understand me)

morny
01-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Most likely an issue with either your firewall or your antivirus. Please add hmhud.exe to the exceptions list and if the problems persist then try to completely uninstall them and then reinstall HM

Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.08beta.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the "holdemmanager.config" file which can be found in the backed up config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while
11) Close HM and Delete all the contents of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder then copy all the contents from your backed up config file from step 1 into this location
12) Test if it works again

Dbdrost
01-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Most likely an issue with either your firewall or your antivirus. Please add hmhud.exe to the exceptions list and if the problems persist then try to completely uninstall them and then reinstall HM

Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.08beta.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the "holdemmanager.config" file which can be found in the backed up config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while
11) Close HM and Delete all the contents of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder then copy all the contents from your backed up config file from step 1 into this location
12) Test if it works again

Ok, thanx for the quick respons!!!!

I will try it.

Thanx

LuCa______
02-01-2009, 03:01 PM
I have a big problem with the HUD dont opening,,,,it use to work fine, but now when i open HM it dont open table manager,,,,i tryed uninstall hm and reinstall,,,,still same thing,,,,,everything else works fine with stats and all, but HUD dont open on the tables i am sitting on,,,i also tryed relaunch HUD,,,,can someone please help me with this problem ?

LuCa______
02-01-2009, 03:06 PM
i did excactly what u posted here,,,,,still the same,,,,tablemanager dont open,,,,what can i do ???

morny
02-01-2009, 05:00 PM
does it open if you open this file: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\hmHud.exe

Does that launch the table manager

LuCa______
02-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Yes it opens table manager,,,,but it still dont find any tables,,,

LuCa______
02-01-2009, 06:27 PM
i managed to figure out how to get manager to locate the tables,,,,but do i really need to do all this every single time i open HM from now on ?

morny
02-01-2009, 11:36 PM
No, the issue is being caused by either a firewall/antivirus/spybot etc blocking access, you can setup a shortcut to this file C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\hmHud.exe and put the shortcut on the quicktask bar so you can launch it with 1 click or configure your firewalls/antivirus to not block that file or uninstall them

LuCa______
02-02-2009, 04:54 AM
DONE !!! and it works,,,,TYVM for help:D