PDA

View Full Version : Xenocode??

Gig
01-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi,

I discovered a folder on my Vistasystem C\user\....\AppData\Local\Xenocode.
And in there is a Holdemmanagerfolder, so I did NOT delete it. But i would like to know what it is, that Xenocode. :confused:

To clarify the question: Is that a part of HEM or a Vistathing or what? (was it installed at the HEMinstallation) And is it necessary?

Thx.

Bonus Question: is there a place on this homepage, where an estimated date for the publication of the next version can be found?

morny
01-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Next full update will be a couple of weeks, Yes its part of the HM program so dont delete it otherwise it wont run properly

Gig
01-31-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm sorry to say this, but you haven't answered one of the two questions. OK you have a lot to do and i couldn't (and haven't) excepted that you explain me this Xenocode thing. Now i know it belongs to HEM, so everything is fine.

But the second question was not about the date, more about a "place" on the homepage, where to find this date on my own. I've looked in the release subforum, and there in the thread of the new beta. But wasn't successful.

Bye and have nice day.

PS: i dont want to sound unfriendly, but english isn't my first language, so I'm missing some nuances in my language.

morny
01-31-2009, 12:11 PM
No theres nowhere with a published estimated date