PDA

View Full Version : Stars cash games...nothing

urbanmyth
04-07-2011, 06:47 PM
just updated, still nothing

table manager not opening, or not picking up tables...

sometimes will pick up one table but not another...

netsrak
04-08-2011, 04:10 AM
The table manager is the window that is opening when you start the auto-import. This is not happening?

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.06d http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

urbanmyth
04-08-2011, 06:43 PM
correct, sir, the table manager often does not open.

After rebooting, the cash game tables were picked up and got the HUD. Today, however, I played a SnGo and it did not get picked up. My task bar shows a second Hold Em Manager window is open (the table manager) but when I click on the icon, nothing pops open, and I don't know how else to open it.

I am updated to the newest version and am using an older version of XP home

netsrak
04-09-2011, 05:26 AM
Your Stars client is switched to english language?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg
software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

urbanmyth
04-12-2011, 05:05 PM
couldn't open it myself, don't know if it will show

Sarek
04-13-2011, 07:08 AM
Which Windows? If Vista or Win7 - you have to run Stars client "as admin".
Or change path for Stars HH to somewhere outside ProgramFiles - and tell HM about this change.