PDA

View Full Version : 3 annoying bugs

allwind
04-07-2011, 02:12 PM
1) I am unable to cut and paste normal text.

2) Often when I drag tables around. The table is returned to where it came from, before I can get to position it.

3) A pop up when I am buying into games. I believe this is due to me having a connection a long way away. Because if I have a bad connection, this pop up
box will come up a lot, and I need to press it a lot of time before it disapears. Error box is something like, you have already bought in for the maximum for this table.

TN stars have no problems.

Fool
04-07-2011, 06:23 PM
I'll try to answer your questions in the order you addressed them.

1. TableNinjaFT uses the clipboard when setting bets. If your playing a lot of tables you may find it difficult to copy/paste between these uses.

2. The auto-click the timebank feature requires the timebank to be clicked. Sending a click will drop a window if your currently dragging it. Again if you play a lot of tables you might find it difficult to drag windows around as there is so many click being sent. Try using the "Set Table Aside Hotkeys" in TableNinjaFT>Table Control.

3. Are you using XP or the XP classic theme? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

allwind
04-08-2011, 12:51 PM
1) TN is suposed to make life a lot easier for us playing a ton of tables. This bug does not exist with TN Stars. I consider this a major bug, as it is very annoying. You should defently work on getting this fixed.

2) This is again super annoying. Your proposal will not work for me. For FTP I just pre tile the tables to a preset configuration and that does the job for the FTP tables. The problem occurs when I play in combination with Stars. Here I move around with the tables a lot, so the same stakes are near each other. It is super annoying when the table is set back to where it came from. It takes away a lot of focus. You should defently work on getting this fixed.

Issues 1+2 makes TN FTP not nice to use. It is suposed to help, and it makes multi tabling more difficult in some ways. If there was a seperate time bank clicking program available, this program would be preferred rather than having this 2 bugs mention. Also because, these bugs are not there with TN stars.

3) We have already made contact in TN forums. You already got those files. You have been very nice to help configure my computer before. However, since then you never respond to me skype anymore. Did you delete or block me by mistake? And I am lazy doing this, because I already very busy. So better if you can find an other beta tester.

So, any plans for removing bugs 1 and 2, or are you happy with the way TN FTP is?

I'll try to answer your questions in the order you addressed them.

1. TableNinjaFT uses the clipboard when setting bets. If your playing a lot of tables you may find it difficult to copy/paste between these uses.

2. The auto-click the timebank feature requires the timebank to be clicked. Sending a click will drop a window if your currently dragging it. Again if you play a lot of tables you might find it difficult to drag windows around as there is so many click being sent. Try using the "Set Table Aside Hotkeys" in TableNinjaFT>Table Control.

3. Are you using XP or the XP classic theme? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Fool
04-08-2011, 07:11 PM
I try to answer every message I recieve though it can take a while sometimes as its easy to get backed up. I can't say why I missed your message. I won't be able to guess at the problem without more information though. Either post the files or send them to support@alxsoftware.com.