PDA

View Full Version : Add rakeback as custom stat

Swollyourrollcom
07-29-2008, 08:38 PM
I would like to add rakeback to my reports as a custom stat. I found the answer on how to do it in the HM FAQ. I followed the instructions but when I go to my HM Report file I do not have a customstat txt file to edit. Can someone please tell me how to find it or create it?

Thanks

morny
07-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Did you restart Holdem Manager AFTER making the changes in the document?

If yes, then please attach your edited CustomStats.txt file and ill have a look

Swollyourrollcom
07-29-2008, 09:53 PM
I havent gotten to the point where I can edit the document. I cant find the document to begin with.

I use windows Vista. If I go to Start > Computer > c: > program files > RVG Software > Holdem Manager > Reports ..... I do not see a file or document titled customstat.

I have:

ByStakesReport
HandsatshowdownReport
HandsatShowdownDetailedReport
HoleCardReport
NumberOfPlayersReport
OverAllReport
PluggingLeaks1
PluggingLeaks2
PluggingLeaks3
PositionReport
PreflopActivityReport
StacksizeReport
WinningSummaryReport

Thats all I can see.:)

Thanks

morny
07-29-2008, 10:09 PM
You probably have an older version but if not ill attach the file with the edit made and all so just restart Holdem Manager after you save the attached file to that folder

Swollyourrollcom
07-29-2008, 10:51 PM
Great! That worked.

Now that leads me to another question. I have 5 names attached to 1 alias. Each name gets a different rakeback % ranging from 30-100%. Is there a way to assign a different rakeback % to each of my names?

Thanks

morny
07-30-2008, 12:44 PM
Ill tell you if you tell me where you get 100% rakeback:D

Actually im sure its possible by ading a where username = x or something similar to the query but unfortunately i dont know enough abou this yet although a report wizard is coming soon which should make these sort of queries much easier.

nachtwacht
08-02-2008, 04:31 AM
Ill tell you if you tell me where you get 100% rakeback:D

Props can get up to 125% rakeback (or maybe even more... depending on the site)

Swollyourrollcom
08-04-2008, 11:53 PM
I would like to add rakeback to my reports as a custom stat. I found the answer on how to do it in the HM FAQ. I followed the instructions but when I go to my HM Report file I do not have a customstat txt file to edit. Can someone please tell me how to find it or create it?

Thanks

Anyone have any ideas on exactly how to do this yet? TY

morny
08-05-2008, 12:27 PM
put the attached file in your reports folder in Holdem Manager

Ben_Coy
10-10-2008, 03:01 PM
You probably have an older version but if not ill attach the file with the edit made and all so just restart Holdem Manager after you save the attached file to that folder

Are you talking about an older version of Holdem Manager? I have HEM version 1.06.03 and I don't have this file either.

Does this mean I should be updating something?

morny
10-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Heres the latest beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Ben_Coy
10-21-2008, 01:57 AM
Thanks Morny. Are the changes or new features in this version listed anywhere?

morny
10-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Yeah in the releases forum and also when your installing it shows them also

z28dreams
02-18-2009, 12:39 AM
Just wanted to add that I purchased 1.07 this weekend, and it also lacked the custom stats file in the \reports folder.

You might want to look into this, as I was rather frustrated trying to figure out how to use the answer in the FAQ!

bobbydavro
03-07-2009, 09:14 AM
I've added the rakeback but the rake its showing appears waaaay to high?

what exactly is it showing?

rakeback on the graphs looks right tho?

EDIT: ah found it its based on 47% ... unfortunately i only get 27% i've edited it...can you not make it work of the rakeback setting in hem?

Kevin86
03-31-2009, 03:54 PM
The rakeback amount that it shows is way too high for me too.

However I mostly play at a pokerroom with just bonusses. Is there any customstat available for bonusses?

Hokulea34
04-01-2009, 03:05 AM
Is there anyway to make this stat work for dealt rakeback or do you have to get another stat to calculate all rake and work out the dealt rake to work out the dealt rakeback? Obv this is for FTP.

morny
04-01-2009, 11:02 AM
It is dealt rake so it should be pretty accurate for Full Tilt

Hokulea34
04-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I checked the rakeback on HEM against my listed rakeback on my affiliate and the numbers weren't even close. Do I have to adjust the rake stat somehow to make it dealt rake rather than paid rake?

morny
04-02-2009, 05:57 PM
No, i havent tried it on FT but its pretty close for Ipoker within a few dollars which is dealt rake, unless maybe im wrong and FT isnt dealt rake

AJG
08-04-2009, 10:17 AM
OK, so Have latest version, downloaded the custon stat txt file, put it in directory mention near start of thread. Where does this stats appear?
In the window displayed when clicking '+' icon to add a stat, I see a custom stats section, but it is empty???

Edit: Fixed, all is good!

Smore
08-05-2009, 06:35 AM
I've made these stats and work perfectly.
But I am playing on PS too, where isn't RB.
But on my alias (FTP and PS acc) is it calculating RB for my PS acc too.
Should I make any command or so, that skip PS acc from RB counting?
Sorry for my English, I hope ya understand my problem.

NijntjeNL
03-26-2011, 10:49 AM
However I mostly play at a pokerroom with just bonusses. Is there any customstat available for bonusses?

So do I wonder. If I could just add them to a reports it'd be a lot easier to file my taxes each month.

martinstids
04-24-2011, 05:40 PM
this dont work for me. added only name not alias, added that file in reports folder... nothink works... im using merge poker roomwith 33 rakeback and latest wersion of HM.. Help me pls