PDA

View Full Version : New to HEM and pacific

wirec
01-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Hello

I am quite new to this software and i am having some problems. I play at luckyacepoker and have searched the forum to solve my problem, and found nothing.

I have followed the beginners guide and my problem lies in the preferred seating. It says this in the guide:

Configuring Seating in Pacific Poker
Pacific Poker uses preferred seating. It can be activated by going to Options > Settings in the lobby or by choosing the Settings Menu at the table, Then in the Graphics TAB untick "Do Not Show table in first person view", This will put you in the bottom middle of the table. If you choose this option you must also set the preferred seating options in holdem manager by going to Hud Options > Preferred Seating and choosing Pacific from the dropdown menu and adjust the settings to the specific seat. Make sure "Fix My Stats Position" is not selected in Hud Options > Player Preferences while running the preferred seating options. Seat no 2 is the seat number you should select for HU, 6Max,9max,10max.

The seating is a little tricky however because even if your playing HU you can sit at any of the 10 seats so regardless of whether you play HU or 10max you should open a 10max table and then adjust your seats to the correct place then after you sit at any table after that whether its HU or full Ring your Hud will be configured. If there is someone sitting out though while your setting it up on 10 max you might need to fix one or two more seats at a later stage.

The one other imortant thing to consider is that the hud stats display incorrectly when your observing a table or sitting out so ONLY fix your hud stats when your sitting in at a table and your hud stat shows. What will usually happen when you sit down is all the stats will appear in the wrong place initially and your stats will not be visible but after several hands your hud stats will show up and then all the stats will move to their correct place once youve previously configured them so again dont adjust stats until your sitting in for a couple of hands and your hud stats appears.

Under Hudoptions seating preference i can only set 10max to 2 when i choose pacific as site? I have ticked off the "do not show table in first person mode".

MY problem: I cant move the panels with the stats and the stats dosnt show up where they are supposed to (along the right players)

What have i done wrong? And how can i fix it?

Thank you

Mike chops
01-28-2009, 05:28 PM
If you aren'y using the centered seating in the Pccific client, you should use '-' as the seat, since you have no preferred seat.

wirec
01-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Hey again

I saw that i apperently tickedoff the lock seats box, and i now can move the stats at the table.
The problem however is not solved. Under preferred seatings, im not able to pick any seat at HU, 6Max - only 10 Max.
When i tick the lock off and move the stats to their proper place and then lock it, the problem is that the stats move, and when new players arrive i messes up again.

Could anyone help me? I tried to follow your guide, and either im doing it wrong, or something needs to be added.

A short guide to fix the problem would be very much appreciated!

wirec
01-28-2009, 05:37 PM
If you aren'y using the centered seating in the Pccific client, you should use '-' as the seat, since you have no preferred seat.

I am using the centered seating. Its ticked off and therefore it centers my seat.

morny
01-28-2009, 08:55 PM
If your using preferred seating then you need to fix up preferred seating in HM, see this guide: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

If you dont have the option to choose a seat number then update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe