PDA

View Full Version : HUD is getting stuck at the screen when I switch table

guedal
01-28-2009, 11:22 AM
I am using HEM 1.07.01 on a Phenom Quad with 4Gb of memory. The stats on the HUD are getting stucked when I switch to another table below the current one at the cascade while multitabling at PokerStars, this way mixing with stats of the newly focused table. This repeats with each table making it impossible to continue playing as I can't see the cards at the table. Did anybody have the same problem?

I moved opacity sliders for HUD and mucked cards all the way to the right as the first time I used HEM after install, the HUD made all windows to popup very slowly, even so late I got sit out of some of them. I could not even push buttons for a while. I found the opacity fix here at the forum and worked fine. Now I don't have such a lag, but probably it is interfering with the stats remaining static?

I need help as this way the sofware became unusable. Before buying this PC I was playing at a PIV with 2Gb of RAM and HEM worked perfectly.

Miraculix
01-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi.
It seems like you have the same problem as som me and a few others.
We are trying to solve the problem in this thread: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=6344.

// M