PDA

View Full Version : PS Hud stats not in correct positions

Vectraat
01-28-2009, 01:16 AM
The stats for other players are organized incorrectly on the table. I'm having to right click and drag them to the appropriate positions. They are not being displayed underneath the player names like they were on iPoker network.

I didn't change anything with HEM. Wondering what could be causing this? I tried to check the FAQ and browse the forums but couldn't come up with anything, perhaps I missed it.

Also there are stats of players on the table that aren't even playing/at the table. (That's only happened from what I've seen, so it's not really a concern.)

However I would like to know how to get the other players stats aligned properly without having to do it manually.

Vectraat
01-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Yeah it seems I just got it again wherein 1 extra player statistic would show up on the screen. (He/she wasn't even at the table.)
But it went away after a few hands...

There's a player at the table with no statistics on him when everyone else has stats displayed....
It just updated after 3 orbits...And showed his stats.
After that happened all the stats became unorganized after I manually organized them.
This is weird?

jurrasstoil
01-28-2009, 04:03 AM
make sure your preferred seats are set for stars.

Vectraat
01-28-2009, 04:21 AM
Do you HAVE to set preferred seats? Does it matter?
Also another problem I'm encountering on Stars is that the sounds aren't playing for whatever reason. They were, I rebooted my computer, now they aren't.
This has happened more then a few times before.
I check options, the sound box is ticked. I check sounds option and when I click "play" on various sounds I don't hear anything, but some sounds still work.

Any suggestions?

Vectraat
01-28-2009, 05:35 AM
I tried the preferred seating thing doesn't do anything.
I am still getting 1 stat per table of someone who isn't even sitting there.
Sigh..

When I do position the stats manually (right click drag) on one table then I load another table and right click drag those stats it just shuffles the HUD stats around on the other table. It screws up the correct order.

Holdem Manager Training
01-28-2009, 06:09 AM
Setup Prefered Seat in Stars
Setup Prefered Seat in HM

Problem should be solved if you've done that.

Vectraat
01-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Ok just to be 100% sure....
I've attached a photo of the preferred 6max seat I selected on PS.
This is seat 3 right?

I actually tried all the seats in HEM and the stats never aligned. I dragged clicked into position on one table, opened another and kept adjusting the seats and it didn't work. Whenever I would open more tables or close the tables and open other tables the HUD stats were still improperly aligned.

Holdem Manager Training
01-28-2009, 07:27 PM
That is seat 2 - Hopefully that fixes the issue.

FYI, stats never "automatically" align. You will have to move them once. 20+ poker sites supported and people want their stats in different locations...

If that's the seat you like. Set PS to seat 2 and Holdem Manager to seat 2. Move your stats to where you want them. And you should be golden moving forward now.

Stats also may not align propertly until you've played a hand too. So if you just sit down at a table, HM doesn't know this until a complete hand finishes so stat locations won't be aligned. Wait for a complete hand to be played while you are sitting at a table before you start moving HUD Overlays around.