PDA

View Full Version : Delete Trny's

LoneWolf
01-27-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm a cash player, and when I tested hem I played in some donkaments. I would like to rid hem of all trny's I played. So when I click trny tab it's a complete clean slate. Could someone explain how to go about this.

Also I'm using version 1.07 and I notice you got new version out 1.08 do I need to create new database for cash only or is that rule just for trny's.

Thanks Kind Regards,

morny
01-28-2009, 08:26 PM
The simplest thing to do is to just create a new database to start with a clean slate

LoneWolf
01-29-2009, 01:24 AM
The simplest thing to do is to just create a new database to start with a clean slate

This is not an option, as I said in my post I just want to clear trny's out. I have 500,000 cash game hands that I need to keep. Anyone else know how?

Thank you

morny
01-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Ok didnt realise you had cash games in the database aswell, just load all the tourneys in the Hand TABs in the tourney TAB then in the bottom pane choose all instead of last 100 and then when they all load right click and choose delete all hands in the list. You may need to divide the hands up into smaller groups if there is a large amount of them otherwise it might lag a bit when you try to load so many hands