PDA

View Full Version : Bodog FR HUD Problems

Yippee Ki Yay
04-06-2011, 08:54 PM
There's a bit of a bug with the HUD positioning in Full Ring Bodog Cash games. It appears one of the HUDs decouples in its positioning causing some doubling up one HUD and 1/2 table out of sync (by 1 position to left).

Tried all sorts of things (over 2 years HEM experience), new update, fix stat options etc but the bug persists.

netsrak
04-07-2011, 04:46 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest 1.11.06d: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Yippee Ki Yay
04-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Yeah, reinstalled it as well.

It's attaching the wrong HUD to seat position for different tables had 4 tables each with a different HUD error in positioning. Seems the seat I take is not being recognised causing each player HUD after my absolute position to be out by 1 seat.

Also has some problems closing ex-player HUD at times after player leaves (~1 in 6 tables).

netsrak
04-07-2011, 08:26 AM
what are your settings under site options-> absolute / ub?
Please post screenshots of the tables and the tablemanager and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

Yippee Ki Yay
04-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Config folder included.

Appears to be something with seat 4. Just opened some tables (not seated) and players 1-3 HUD 'on' and in correct position, 4 HUD missing (player 5 HUD aligned), players 5-9 HUD on players 4-8, no HUD onm player 9 position. Hope that made sense.

Five mins later missing HUD for all 4 tables appears, they are linked (move together, but after I open 1 st table it decouples, other 3 keep link.

Sit at 1st table- align all HUDs to correct seat location.

Also why go to AP/UB for site options, then maybe PS for seating preferences??? HOW ABOUT SOME PROPER SUPPORT AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR BODOG USERS? Only fair it's not a huge project...

Thanx

Yippee Ki Yay
04-07-2011, 08:42 PM
I attached some files? don't seem to have attached...

Yippee Ki Yay
04-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Files Uploaded, couldn't see the Upload button on pop-up screen.

Site Options: Track live : On
Att detect 4 max: On--- now turned off
Att det HU: Off

Yippee Ki Yay
04-08-2011, 01:25 AM
It's also not capturing all hands, especially all in hands. This happens every now and then but at the moment its missing way too many.

netsrak
04-08-2011, 04:27 AM
My site options post was wrong - i was confused. Sorry.

For Bodog you need to use the idleminer handgrabber.
Please check whether you use the latest version of this handgrabber.
If there are missing hands i guess the handgrabber is not writing a handhistory file for them.

Yippee Ki Yay
04-08-2011, 05:06 AM
I have the current HG version. It has been working fine with 6 max for the last few months.

This HUD problem is bad and needs to be looked at.

netsrak
04-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Yippee Ki Yay
04-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Please look into the HUD placement problem, you keep trying to give me things to do with the HH problem, this can be deal with later, the HUD problem is affecting the way I play and covering areas of the table that need viewing, this is costing me.

Please look into the HUG placement problem.

netsrak
04-09-2011, 05:32 AM
Does the table manager display the correct table size for this tables?

Please try this:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Yippee Ki Yay
04-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Table manager is displaying the correct # or players.

Tried your file removal.
Reopened Table, set HUD to correct seating locations.
Next table opened had alignment problems. Problem seems that the position I sat at then becomes 'seperate' from the seating placement of the HUD.

eg I sat at pos 8 first time. this seat on the second table kept the correct HUD to player. Seats 1-7,9 had a HUD aligment error of 1 player except seat 7 which was 2 players out (8 sitting inbetween).

Realise the problem is almost certainly in my config (or some program file). As much of a pain in the @#%$ it would be to reestablish all my stat limits and all but it might be easier and save alot of time, to wipe clean my config and start new, as long as my data is kept valid.

ps.There is also a problem with the HUD in HU (on FR table) and 3 players ++, out of skew until about 7-8 players get to the table and then it realigns to the out of sync layout.
I had noticed this problem and made the default layout selected for all tables at all sites, but the problem persisted.

Sarek
04-10-2011, 05:14 AM
Again: reset stats placement by deleting files, and then open ONE table and set all you need. AFter that do Table manager - save positions - and close table. Don't open other tables while set up.

Yippee Ki Yay
04-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Again?? Wow that's nice. I'm presenting a difficult BUG WITH YOUR PROGRAM and I get that crap.....

Did suggested fix.....Again, with the same results.

netsrak
04-11-2011, 04:44 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Yippee Ki Yay
04-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Will do thanks. Included some new observations, thought they might help.

With the added attension to the pospref.txt files I competed the following;

1. deleated Pospref2 and 4.
2. Opened FR table (not seaed)
3. Rechecked Config folder. Pospref2 was there . Caused seat 8 HUD to overlap on seat 7's. Deleted file again (trying something different).Corrected HUD overlap.
4. Sat at table. No pospref created. Alignment issue present
5. Closed table, still no prosfref in file.

6. Open new table. pospref2 created, left it this time. Alignment out, but there were some players coming and going.
7. Sat at table all HUD's are in the correct position
8. Closed table only pospref2 in config folder.

9. Open 2 tables, still only pospref2 in folder.
10. Alignment problem (2 HUD's) at seat 2 at both tables.
11. Opened 1 table. Still only pospref2.
12. Unfortunately kept 2 HUD's in seat 2, but all other places kept the correct position.
13. Opened 2nd table to see if HUD positioning error was the same, it was noly slightly different, only 3 seat to right had problems. (screen shot attached).
14.Closed both tables, only pospref2 in config folder.

Is the pospref2 file suppose to generate before seating? This might be the confusion for the s/w between absolute and relative seating positions and mapping for HUD locations? (but hey i'm not programmer and have no real understanding how the backend of HEM runs).

fozzy71
04-12-2011, 09:30 AM
I do not know the answer to the pospref2 question, but try the following steps, some of which you may have tried before.

Make sure windows is fully updated and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).

Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+Driver

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, pospref2.txt, pospref4.txt, default.txt, and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Configuring Windows To Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

If that didn't help, try resetting your main config file:

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

If you are still unable to get it working Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 13:00 - 22:00 GMT, 7 days a week.

Yippee Ki Yay
04-14-2011, 08:53 PM
Decided to upgrade to Windows 7 (from Vista).

Reinstalled (after uninstall) Prosgres and rebuilt DB.
Reinstalled (after uninstall) HM reset up connection with new DB.
Set Seat pos to 5 (9 max) Bodog.
Open single table. After sitting align HUD to correct pos. Leave Table.
Open another table. There is an overlap showing, when I sit at table simmilar problems that occured in previous posts it present.

Open Config folder and pospref2 & 4 were both there.

Prior to me playing 6 max for close to a year, I played FR for about 18 months with no HUD problems. On Bodog where the HUD opens prior to sitting your older programs would have the HUD's aligned before and after sitting. The only time it off skewed was for 1 or 2 hand after being dealt in and when you sat out, but all ather HUD's stayed in the correct position).

This seems very different, and having uninstalling the program and getting the same error is leading me to think there may be some programming issue.

netsrak
04-15-2011, 04:44 AM
Did we do the TV session?
If not please try again.

Yippee Ki Yay
04-18-2011, 05:41 AM
Sent email for teamviewer session.

Did another reinstall, deleating the config folder permanently before install, same problem. (noticed pospref2 & 4 in config folder prior to sitting at any table, if thats of any importance).

6max still is fine, HUDs align perfect before and after seating.

GamingFoSho
04-20-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm having the exact same problem... have we found a solution?

fozzy71
04-22-2011, 09:51 AM

Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer. Please let us know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

jl001300
04-22-2011, 06:42 PM

Ditto. Exact same problem with HUD and not capturing some all in hands as well....

Sarek
04-23-2011, 03:36 AM
Are Hand histories and lobby in English? If not - that is the key.

jl001300
04-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Are Hand histories and lobby in English? If not - that is the key.

Yes, both are in English.

fozzy71
04-23-2011, 09:48 PM
I was unable to duplicate this in my testing. Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 13:00 - 22:00 GMT, 7 days a week.

udbrky
04-24-2011, 02:46 PM
I was having an issue with my HUD positions moving around a ton.

I would sit at my first table, line them up, and they'd be fine until there was a table that had a missing player.

I tried deleting prefs, posprefs, restarting with one table, and setting my positions and saving the positions.

Fozzy suggested that I open table finder and right click a table and choose "9" for each table. They were showing up as 10-seat.

Now it's all fine, but I have to open table manager and choose 9 seats every time I add a table. Then, my HUD positions all match up.

Yippee Ki Yay
04-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Solution(s):

9max
after start import hands pop-up Table manager opens (don't minimise). You need to right-click on each table and select 9max. This can be done at any stage even after the HUD's display incorrectly.

Heads up (on 6max):
You may find that 1 or no HUDs display when only 2 players at 6max (don't worry hands are still captures in HEM.
Same fix right-click on table but select 6max, correct HUDs in correct position will appear.

If Bodog crashes (I mean when) even if HEM stays running, you will have to reselect the correct table type (9 max or 6max) in Table Manager after logging back into Bodog.

To the programers: Hopefully this will be give a decent priority in your 'things to do" list.

Sarek
04-28-2011, 04:25 AM
Thanks, info sent to developers.