PDA

View Full Version : Two issues with tableninja on rush tables

kerpowski
04-06-2011, 05:26 PM
I've recently moved to Rush tables and am noticing two issues that I didn't see before. I'm not sure if its Rush in general or my setup.

1) When the timebank activates at a table the bet size in the input window resets to the default bet. This is extremely inconvenient if the reason that the timebank activated is that I was inputting a different bet size or using the increment/decrement function from TN to change the bet size.

2) Occasionally when I take an action at a table (fold/raise/etc.) TN will keep repeating that keypress when I move the mouse to other windows. This usually happens when I move quickly from one table to another after taking an action. This extra key press can be seen if I go to other applications as well (e.g. if I press "f" for fold and it is in this repeating state I can click over to notepad and it will enter the character 'f' several times). This state attempts to enter the last pressed key 4-5 times. If I notice it, pressing ESC gets TN out of this state.

For what its worth I've done the following to my configuration:

-Set my keyboard repeat rate to the minimum (in case that was causing issue 2)
-Tried using a non-Aero config for Win 7
-Removed Avatars
-Set the rush poker animation to Fade
-Disabled table animation (options->animation->off)

I do use overlapped windows and have TN set to that setting and I am not using any custom mods.

Thanks in advance for your help.

kerpowski
04-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Looking through some other threads I gave disabling UAC a try. That seems to have fixed the bet size flicker issue, so no worries there.

I'm still seeing the issue with the repeating hotkey with UAC disabled.

Fool
04-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Do you still have Aero disabled? Overlapping tables in the old XP classic theme can cause several problems. Try either tiling with no overlap, stacking perfectly, or switching to an Aero based theme. If none of this seems to help please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

kerpowski
04-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Fool,

I enabled Aero when I disabled UAC (at least I'm pretty sure its an Aero theme... its a new Win 7 system with the Dell default).

Unfortunately tiling with no overlap isn't an option and I'd prefer not to stack perfectly as I like being able to see the action on all my tables. I did play a session with only 4 rush tables with no overlap and I still was able to reproduce the issue.

I've attached the zip of the TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files and a screencap of my HUD.

Fool
04-08-2011, 07:17 PM
The logs are reporting a mass of errors though everything seems to be configured correctly. Try removing and reinstalling Full Tilt. Make sure to back up your notes file from the Full Tilt main folder. Usually its C:/Program Files/Full Tilt Poker. The file is an .xml file and is named after your screen name. Once you have backed up your notes and removed FT go to C:/Program Files and delete the leftover Full Tilt Poker folder. Then reinstall from a fresh download. If your still having trouble after please post a fresh log file from a short test session.

kerpowski
04-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the quick responses.

I reinstalled FTP and attempted to reproduce. It usually takes about 10 minutes to get this to happen when 6 tabling rush. I allowed TN to repeat the button press on 6 tables before I hit ESC to get it out of the state (in case that would give you more information).

I deleted the old logs before my session and I stopped the session immediately after it happened so the latest log entries should be the pertinent ones.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

kerpowski
04-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Fool,

I did some more testing to try and narrow things down for you.

I can reproduce this using 6 tiled windows; just to be safe I spread the 6 windows apart even further so there definitely isn't any overlap.

It seems to happen more frequently when either the timebank is being autoclicked or when I quickly mouseover/hotkey several windows in a row. I can't tell if either of those are the root cause right now.

Fool
04-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll take a look over teamviewer and see what I can do.