PDA

View Full Version : HUD problems on Pokerstars

Kayos
01-27-2009, 04:05 PM
I am having trouble setting up Hold EM Manager to work with Pokerstars. I set the Auto import to the correct folder and the hands actually do import but the hud wont come up. Also table manager doesnt even detect my tables. I am playing PL hold em if that makes any difference.

morny
01-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Kayos
01-27-2009, 11:38 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

The HUD works fine on bodog and full tilt. I am having problems getting it working on stars

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes, I beleive so. I have the import file set in auto import and it actually does impot the hands.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM?

Yes

4a) If Not, have you checked the Poker lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?

4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them?

yes, they import fine

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

No, table finder doesnt work for stars either

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

I ran stars in admin mode and it still didnt work.

Kayos
01-27-2009, 11:58 PM
I just updated to the 1.08 beta 5 and it worked fine without me having to alter anything. Must have been a bug in that older version.