PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working anymore

01-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Hello guys,

im new here. i have the problem that the hud is not working anymore. i played with it 2 days ago, but since yesterday it wont work.

for the questions from the faq:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using i.e 1.06.04 Beta 12 (not the latest Version)? - i upgraded to the latest version 1.07.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? - only pokerstars

3) We Have detailed FAQ's that explain how to set it up for each site. - i did all that, it was working fine before

4) Check to see if the Hand Histories are showing up in the correct folder. Go to Options - HH are in the right folder and are being imported and they show up in the folder

4b) If theyre still not showing up then please create a new database and try importing some hands - i created a new database and imported old and new hands

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? - yes

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? - its not working, it appears, but it only says 0/6 and i cant get to the table through it anymore

7) If you open the HH are they written in English, they should be btw? - yes

8) Make sure UAC is disabled - yes

i really dont know what to do anymore, i searched through the faqs but couldnt really find anything

thank you very much in advance for your help.

morny
01-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Please email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session