PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager won't Launch on Auto Import

bennymacca
04-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Hi,

Apologies, this has probably been asked a million times before, but a search didn't find the answer.

When i open HEM and click on auto import, the hands import fine, but the table manager (and consequently the HUD don't open)

at the present time, i can manually go and open up HMHUD.exe and this takes care of the problem and everything works fine after that, but it gets a little annoying.

dbcontrolpanel.exe, hmhud.exe, hmimport.exe and holdemmanager.exe are all set to run as admin.

hope you can help me,

cheers,
ben

fopah
04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Is HUD options -> Launch HUD with Auto Import checked?
if so does HUD Options -> Relaunch HUD open table manager?

Are you running any anti virus or firewall programs?

bennymacca
04-07-2011, 04:51 AM
yes it is checked, and the relaunch button doesn't work

i am running trend micro titanium

Sarek
04-07-2011, 05:23 AM
Try to disable antivirus / firewall.
As an example, replayer don't start when Comodo is on. Possibly, this is the same case.

And: Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.

bennymacca
04-07-2011, 05:48 AM
i have tried disabling the antivirus and that doesn't work, and all programs are definitely ran as admin.

something weird is going on.

question - if i uninstall and re-install HEM, or use the fresh install rather than the ugrade exe, would that allow me to have a "fresh copy"?

Sarek
04-07-2011, 06:54 AM
start HM
go to menu Help - register - show serial
this will not only shows code, but even copy it to windows clipboard
And during new install simply enter code when asked.

bennymacca
04-07-2011, 07:03 AM
thanks, ill give that a try later and report back