PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stats by blind size (MTT/STT)

fnord
01-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Couple of questions:

In Hud->additional filters, there is a filter by limits check box (which has the text Include hands from other limits). Does unchecking this make it so in a tourney only the current blind level is considered for the stack?

Is there any way or are there any plans to set up ranges for these? For instance, say I wanted to group the 10/20 and 15/30 levels, keep the 25/50 and 50/100 levels each by themselves, and group everything higher (the push or fold levels). Any way to do that now or in the planned future?

morny
01-27-2009, 03:46 PM
If you untick it the hud stats will only show stats played at that current level be in 10/20 or 100/200 etc, you can suggest a more complicated filter here if youd like: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

fnord
01-27-2009, 03:58 PM
I think I am seeing totals still with the box unchecked. This applies to all player preferences or do I somehow explicitly link it?

morny
01-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Are you using this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

fnord
01-27-2009, 04:54 PM
I wasn't, but I updated and was seeing the same thing (at least on the mouse over/number of hands). I will check again next set of DoN's I run later tonight.

fnord
01-27-2009, 11:24 PM
OK, confirmed it is still not doing it by blind level. (Also, when I installed the beta it seemed flop whether I was using paneling for the hud, but not in the player prefs, which I had to fiddle with to fix things. This was for the two HUDs I have used today. It was weird because it didn't affect the DON Hud I have when I first switched.)

Also, is there any way in the beta to not have the directory structure for the archived hands? I move everything to a temp folder (i.e. I have HEM do it), load the hands into other trackers, and then move them to an archive folder.

Oh, and also it is nice to see tourney results, but all in equity does not appear to be wired up. Sorry for all the digression.

morny
01-28-2009, 08:59 PM
email me and well do a teamviewer session to look at this morny@holdemmanager.net

fnord
02-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Do Stats by by blind level work for anyone or is it just me?