PDA

View Full Version : Error 42p07

theorize
04-05-2011, 10:02 PM
I used the Back up and restore option to synchronize my notebook with my desktop. So I backed up on my desktop, then moved back up file to my notebook, then did a restore process. I used the overwrite database option.

After wards I get the following error every time I start HM on my notebook.

It prompts me to allow it to make some database changes to enable me to delete individual hands/ and or sessions. I allow it. Then I get ERROR 42P07.

After wards it says change is completed. You can now delete hands, ect. I click OK.

Then after it says they need to make changes to allow me to use the Hold'em visions tab analysis. Then I get ERROR 42P07 again and it states that playerhandstourneykeycolums_ha_idx1" alreads exists. I click OK and it says changes complete.

However every time I start HM on my notebook I get these error messages.

Please assist

Sarek
04-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Please see this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/41803-cannot-start-up-hm-error-42p07.html#post199812

theorize
04-06-2011, 12:36 PM
I was wondering if this might work as well since it seems like the problem is the database. I only need one database anyway, so might I just delete all my databases on the problem computer. Then try the restore option again this time using option to create new database as opposed to the overwrite?

netsrak
04-07-2011, 03:52 AM
yep, that should work