PDA

View Full Version : Rush HUD updates slower

madshakes
04-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Hi, I don't know if it's the new Full Tilt update, or 1.11.06d, but the hud updates slower than before in Rush On Demand tourneys. Before, it took 1 second to update, but now it takes 5-10 seconds. I have prefetch setup, filters at default, Mix Rush stats checked, and OCR turned off.

madshakes
04-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Strange. I clicked 'Stopped Auto Import', and the hud is working fine now. I think something is broken. I tried re-installing 6d, and the Full Tilt client, but the same thing.

netsrak
04-06-2011, 12:30 PM
The rush hud waits some seconds to make sure the table is full and all players can be identified. This was a problem in some older releases.
From which version did you upgrade?

madshakes
04-06-2011, 07:58 PM
I updated from 6c.

netsrak
04-07-2011, 03:10 AM
There should be no difference between this 2 versions.
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

madshakes
04-07-2011, 04:06 AM
OK, I just uninstalled HEM and PostgreSQL, restarted my PC, then re-installed them using the full installer on the home page. I started a new database and re-imported my hands from 2011.

I fired up a $1.10 Rush On Demand tourney. The huds shows up, but they are all out of place (3 spots to the left), and my stats show up even though I have 'Disable Hero in HUD' unchecked, and 'Display for you' for all the stats unchecked. I sit out and try to move all the huds to the right spots, and the hmhud crashes. I relaunched the hud, the huds show up and I try again, and the same thing happens. One more time, and the same thing. I did notice that there is no more delay in the huds updating. They update fine, but they're all out of place and the hero hud shows up.

I then fired up a regular speed 45-man, and everything is perfect there (all the stats in the right place, and no hero stats). I am attaching my config file. I'd appreciate it if you can take a look. Thanks.

Sarek
04-07-2011, 05:42 AM
AutoImportFolderList">D:\HEM_Temp_2,True,True,D:\HEM_Archive
D:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,D:\HEM_Archive
D:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,D:\HEM_Arch ive
D:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data,True,True,D:\HEM_Archive

The first folder - what is this?

madshakes
04-07-2011, 05:54 AM
Oh, that's a folder I made to move the hand histories to from the archive folder, so I could re-import them after I created a new database.

Sarek
04-07-2011, 07:03 AM
And why this folder is presented in autoimport list?
You created loop...
Delete it, in this list HM wants to see only folders where room saves HHs.

madshakes
04-07-2011, 03:44 PM
OK, I woke up today and read your post. I removed that folder from the auto import list and loaded up a $1 Rush On Demand. It was working perfectly for the first 50 hands or so, then it happned again. The huds were off one place to the left. About 20 hands later, they were off one place to the right. A while later, they were off 3 places to the right. Also, the hero hud is still showing, even though I disabled it. I am attaching my new config.

netsrak
04-08-2011, 03:34 AM
There are some internal HM importing folders missing in your auto-import configuration.
Please run a auto-detect.

There should be 2 entries like
c:\users\"username"\app data\hem data
and
c:\users\"username"\app data\hem data\hands

from this folders HM reads the temporary rush data during a hand.

madshakes
04-08-2011, 04:25 AM
OK, I think that fixed it. Thank you.