PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working in SNGs but still active for cash

smiteme
04-05-2011, 07:21 PM
I was refered over here from 2+2 because Fozzy couldn't help me.

All of a sudden yesterday, my HUD stopped working on FTP in SNGs. No settings have been changed that I am aware of. I also double checked to make sure it was in english.

HUD doesn't work for SNGs, but works for cash. Interestingly, a "HUD" popped up on one of my SNG tables (I was 14 tabling) during my last set yesterday, but it didn't have any info in it at all. All the other 13 tables had no HUD at all.

Here is a shot of that one table:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/smite1438/HEMhelp.jpg

I'm desperate to get this running again, Please help!

Also, I noticed that today's HHs are being saved to C/Program files/Full Tilt Poker/Hand Histories/MyselfFTW, instead of /Hand Histories/2011/04/05 like they typically move to shorty after a set... I finished the set like 2 hours ago

netsrak
04-07-2011, 04:44 AM
Please reset your additional hud filters and enable all limit filters.

smiteme
04-08-2011, 02:29 AM
all limits are already enabled. I turned them off and clicked apply, and then turned them back on, but HUD was still down.

I decided to system restore since I really need my HUD in order to effectively multitable... Now that I have system restored it is taking FOREVER to load all my hands, so I purged ~750,000 hands which didn't help. Then I tried to vacuum analyze. I brought up the HEM database maintenance, selected full under options and pressed optimize. 5 min later I get this warning: "ERROR: 57014: canceling statement due to user request".

After I press ok, I see this in the HEM database Maintenance window: HoldemManagerDatabaseMaintenance.MainScreen.optimi zeAsync()[4/7/2011 11:26 PM] Error...please contact support@holdemmanager.com

I tried to optimize twice, didn't press anything both times, and got the same warning each time. Not sure what's going wrong here.

Please help. I need tracking software to play my typical game which involves multitabling SNGs

netsrak
04-08-2011, 04:29 AM
Seems like you totally screwed your computer.
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.