PDA

View Full Version : Hand History problems - won't import properly

Katkallo
04-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Hey all.

Recently I have gone from PT3 to HEM and I have been playing around abit with all the settings, but i'm having problems importing my old hand history.

Im playing on the Boss network and the swedish client svenska spel and I got about 25k old hands I want to import to HEM but I am unable.

The problem is that even though im using the exact same searchway and folder to import my HH (ive checked the FAQ) as Im using with PT3, HEM won't recognize there's anything to import. However HEM works just fine when you start up the client and start playing, it will after the first hand start importing the hands as I go along but for some reason it wont import the old hands.

So I did a little bit of testing it seems like HEM only imports hands when the client is currently running and hands are being played, this would make sense if there was nothing else to import but there is, Ive tried to start up the poker client and play a few hands without HEM running currently and then closing the client and starting HEM to see if it would import the hands I recently played and it wont.

So the problem is HEM only imports if it's running and if the client is up and hands are currently being played. I tried the same thing with PT3 and it will not only import my old HH it will also import if I play without PT3 up and then start it after im done with a session it will find all the hands and import them.

I do understand that HEM is supposed to be able to import old HH's but I can't see what im doing wrong here since I have the exact same folders etc as PT3 but only PT3 will import the old HH's.

Looking for any help on this matter

Thanks in advance.

Sarek
04-06-2011, 05:26 AM
1) Make sure HHs are in EN
2) Close HM, close pokerclient, go to client's HH folder and manually move all files to any other folder.
3) Open HM, press Import from folder and select this from (2).
4) Open autoimport folders list in HM and edit the line for your room: make sure flag "Disable archiving" is OFF and path to archive folder is set.

Katkallo
04-06-2011, 09:32 AM
1) Make sure HHs are in EN
2) Close HM, close pokerclient, go to client's HH folder and manually move all files to any other folder.
3) Open HM, press Import from folder and select this from (2).
4) Open autoimport folders list in HM and edit the line for your room: make sure flag "Disable archiving" is OFF and path to archive folder is set.

Ive tried what you said before, and also tried it again just now still no luck :/

ive seen a similar thread here with no anwser maybe it was fixed via email

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/63341-hand-history-problems.html

it's the exact problem im having.

Thanks in advance

Katkallo
04-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Update:

As far as I understand the HH files are namned sessionxxxxxxx(numbers) these files appear in the Hand history folder of boss media ONLY during when I play with the client currently running. Afterwards (when the pokerclient is closed) these files or the information in these files are saved as some other file which HEM can't find/read even though they are located in the same folder, because PT3 can find these files even after the svenska spel poker client is closed.

netsrak
04-07-2011, 03:50 AM
Are you using PT3 and HM simultaneously?
Both programs move the files to an archive some minutes after the import. For PT3 this is the processed subfolder, for HM its c:\hmarchive.

So if you play and have PT3 and HM running only one of them will usually work.
But you should be able to import the hands into the other program manually from the archive/processed folder.