PDA

View Full Version : setting up auto import

brett701
01-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory as the auto import folder.

If you choose to leave it as C:\Users\morny\AppData\Local\HandHistory\MyUsernam e then youll need to unhide the hidden files in Vista and use that as the auto import folder below instead

if im not unhiding it, do i neeed to just create a folder for c:/program files/fulltilt poker/hand histories? or do i need to reinstall my fulltilt into this directory instead?

morny
01-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Yes you can create that folder, c:/program files/full tilt poker should already exist if youve FTP installed so just create the Hand History folder in there

brett701
01-26-2009, 01:49 PM
i have a c;/program files , but inside of it there is no ftp.

I also have a seperate directory that is slightly different and has ftp. It looks like this

C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker

I'm on vista now and trying to install it and i was previously on XP so this is different. ive done the uac portion already. Is the reason that i am not having stats displaeyed on my tables do to the fact that vista is set to have certain directories hidden?

morny
01-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Yeah put in the 86 folder so and when youve created it choose that folder in the full tilt lobby, it dosent really matter where you put it as long you link to it in the lobby settings on full tilt and also do the same in HM Options > Configure auto import folder