PDA

View Full Version : TN lagging badly on Rush with new FTP update

madskills
04-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Can we get a fix?

Thanks!

Sebastian37
04-05-2011, 03:34 PM
MY TN isnt lagging so much as my HUD stats are. They used to update within 1-2 secs now it is more like 4-5.

madskills
04-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Sorry, to clarify:

It actually slows the FTP software down. It's really strange, just causes delays for cards to get dealt or actions to be shown until I move off the current table onto another one. (4 tables tiled)

Fool
04-05-2011, 08:19 PM
I'm unable to reproduce this on my test machines. Make sure animation is disabled in Full Tilt>Options>Animation. Also change your Rush animations from slideing to fadeing in FT>Options>Rush Poker Animations. These options were set to default on my machine after the update which may be causing some users extra lag.

madskills
04-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Yup, both disabled. Any chance we can do a TV sesh? Really like to get this fixed...

Thanks.

Fool
04-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Are you using a custom theme? If so make sure to remove it completely or contact the themes designer. I'm afraid I'm backed up on teamviewer sessions at the moment. Please send an email to support@alxsoftware.com and include a copy of the following files as well as a link to this thread:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

I'll either be able to find the cause or setup a session as soon as I can.