PDA

View Full Version : 1.11.06d - FTP no stats on observed tables

james
04-05-2011, 12:50 PM
ftp 6max standard ring games.

when I open a table, it will detect the player names sitting at the table however every other stat is showing 0 for seats 2-6. Nothing at all appears for seat 1.
checking the positions, 'seat 1' appears where seat 1 is (but no stats) so it's not moved off screen.

have tried changing the 'additional hud filters' - doesn't seem to make any difference.

when I sit down at a table it will correct after importing the first hand, however it's a bit annoying not being about to see stats on players before sitting down - is this a deliberate change or a bug?

I'm not using any kind of live tracking/importing to get the HHs for hands I'm not playing - previously tho it would show the existing stats for players at an observed table?

james
04-05-2011, 01:04 PM
under 'site options', 'pre fetch player data' is selected for FTP - however no files appear in the folder that is selected

james
04-05-2011, 05:23 PM
reverted to 1.11.06b and problem has disappeared

netsrak
04-07-2011, 04:44 AM
You had the problem with 1.11.06c?

It should be fixed in 1.11.06d again: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

james
04-07-2011, 07:04 AM
thanks for the response.
tried downloading again via that link - still having the same prob. I've attached a screenshot so that it's totally clear what's happening:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7770/ftphud.png

have tried downloading 1.11.06c - that has the same problem. So it would appear to be something that was added/changed in .06c that's the issue.

netsrak
04-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Please try the following:

in the additional hud filters reset all # of player ranges to 2-10
and try some different settings for the limit filters.

james
04-07-2011, 09:09 AM
have reset the player number filters, set to use hands from last 12 months and also tried all combos of the 'limit' options - still not getting any stats

looking at the files in 'Importing/HUD Data/<table name>', these are far smaller with 1.11.06d, eg:

[Players]
justakeit,2,79178,false,0
PizzacatLV,3,152576,false,0
matei13,4,0,false,0
PandamniumJTo,5,78783,false,0
Zeus_xx,6,95981,false,0

[Preflop Stats]

[General Stats]

[Postflop Stats]

[Preflop Stats Session]

[General Stats Session]

[Postflop Stats Session]

[Hole Cards]

[Notes]
78783,RGB(-1,0,0),RGB(180,180,180),
79178,RGB(-1,0,0),RGB(180,180,180),
95981,RGB(-1,0,0),RGB(180,180,180),
152576,RGB(-1,0,0),RGB(180,180,180),

~~EOF~~

it only fetches the note info for 4 players - and none of the stats.

unless this is a deliberate change on how it works since .06c, looks like this isn't getting created correctly?

netsrak
04-08-2011, 04:16 AM
No idea what may cause this. And i have seen no other users reporting this.

Can you play some hands with a new test database? Is it the same?
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

james
04-08-2011, 08:10 AM
tried deleting the main config file and having hem recreate it on startup - no change.

next I tried removing hem (and deleting the RVG directory which was left over) - (some) SUCCESS!

however - the hud only pops up now after the first scan following the end of the first hand I see at the table, whereas before it would pop up in a couple seconds (didn't need to wait for a hand to end first). tried looking around and can't see what's causing this - imagine this is back in the realm of common problems though and is probably down to the config on my side - any suggestions offhand whats likely to be causing this?

thanks for your help.

james
04-08-2011, 08:22 AM
clarification: it doesn't require an import (if I have the hud running but no auto import the hud will still appear) however it does wait until the current hand is over - while testing I've had a table up for approx 1 min during long hands and nothing, then as soon as the hand is over the hud will appear

edit to add: this is also when the files will appear in the 'RVG/HUD Data' directory - previously they were created almost as soon as I opened the table.

have tried both DWM and Screenscrape methods

james
04-08-2011, 08:42 AM
the window is detected straight away, however HUD Data file is only created after the completion of the current hand

new window Arundel (6 max) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - Logged In As xxx

Dumping list of tables
openning table
new table
Creating ttop
Created ttop
new table Arundel (6 max)
0 928 1230 1712 1770 920 1200 1720 1778
updatingupdate plyr overlays 6 max
no last hand
no last hand
no last hand
no last hand
no last hand
no last hand
done overlays
ioverlays..table button..mucked...mucked labels..table 0 784 0 540..Paint done
update layered window..release dc..setting position..set position
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Hud Data\Full Tilt - Arundel (6 max).dpf
loading 2097 bytes, starting at byte 0
seeked
read
test
test2
Read successful
[Players]

the hud then displays correctly - however the delay is in coming up is rather inconvenient and it used to display almost instantly before?

james
04-08-2011, 08:53 AM
got it - needed to select 'use ocr to read text'.

problem solved - in the end fixed by removing/reinstalling HEM.

thanks for your assistance.

james
04-08-2011, 08:55 AM
nope spoke too soon - when 'use OCR to read text' is selected I'm back at the original problem - hud pops up straight away, but seat 1 is missing and all stats are 0 - until the first hand is completed, then it corrects

:(

netsrak
04-08-2011, 09:06 AM
So the prefetch seems to be buggy now?
This is a problem at the moment - i'm not sure under which circumstances it runs and when it only displays empty stats.
We are still working on this.

james
04-08-2011, 09:24 AM
here is a summary of what I've found:

======================
1.11.06b
======================

prefetch player data ENABLED
use OCR to read text DISABLED

nothing whatsoever. no HUD, no "importing/HUD Data/" file.

-----------------------------

use OCR to read text ENABLED

the "importing/HUD Data/" file for the table is created as soon as the table is opened. The HUD appears instantly with all stats. The "importing/HUD Data/" file contains playernames/notes and stats.

======================
1.11.06d
======================

use OCR to read text DISABLED

the "importing/HUD Data/" file for the table is created at the end of the hand in progress. HUD appears correctly with all stats at the end of the hand.

-----------------------------

use OCR to read text ENABLED

the "importing/HUD Data/" file for the table is created as soon as the table is opened. The HUD appears instantly, however seat 1 is missing and all stats for other players are 0 (altho it picks up the player names correctly - other than seat 1 which is totally blank). The "importing/HUD Data/" file contains playernames/notes however all stats are missing.
After the completion of the first hand, this file is updated with stats and the HUD now appears correctly including seat 1.

in the case where both options are enabled, the problem appears to be that it's creating the file used to hold the info, however for some reason it is not getting properly filled with all the required info on the first run?
I believe this started happening in .06c

netsrak
04-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Thanks for your investigation.
As i said, this is still worked on so lets see what the next releases bring.

ItsOnlyChips
04-15-2011, 12:56 PM
confirmed that this is happening for ftp 6max

exactly the same symptoms, reverting to 1.11.06b fixes the problem

james
05-11-2011, 09:53 AM
still broken for me in 1.11.06e1 , regular 6max cashgame tables stats show 0 for all stats with 1 seat missing, after completion of hand stats will correct

Patvs
05-11-2011, 07:43 PM
tick the hud options--> additional HUD filters--> 'Mix FTP Rush & Non Rush stats" as was suggested in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/76761-hud-pre-fetch-not-working-ftp.html

james
05-12-2011, 03:22 PM
that was already ticked - have enabled that and stats for all limits, reset player filters but still the same.

have added the Importing/HEM Data/ directory to auto import - but nothing gets created in here?

with 'use OCR' checked, 0's for all stats (but correct player names apart from 1 seat which is missing) pop up and correct after the end of the current hand.
with 'use OCR' not checked, nothing pops up straight away and then stats appear after the end of the current hand.

which one should I be using?

thanks for your continuing help with this.

Patvs
05-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Turn off OCR.

At the end of the first hand.... will the HUD then update each hand and show the correct player names for you?

If it doesn't:
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

james
05-12-2011, 10:21 PM
yep with OCR disabled, the HUD will appear with correct player names/stats after the first hand.
The HUD doesn't update after this (live tracking is disabled) but I would not expect it to?

Is this correct behaviour now - no way for the HUD to pop up as soon as the table is opened as happens for me with 1.11.06b - or is something going wrong with my setup?

Thanks.

netsrak
05-13-2011, 03:57 AM
Please arrange a teamviewer session.

james
05-14-2011, 09:38 PM
just to confirm before scheduling the session - with OCR disabled, in standard 6max cash games the HUD should be appearing as soon as an observed table is opened - without having to wait for the hand in progress to complete?

I don't want to schedule a session if it is actually now behaving as it should.

Thanks.

Patvs
05-14-2011, 10:33 PM
When observing a table the pre-fetch HUD won't popup instantly.

It should take a few seconds..... and it will popup instantly if HoldemManager tracks the hand in progress to complete.