PDA

View Full Version : hm problem

doodgeld
07-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Hi all,
Today i tried to import my hands but nothing happend. There was no import progress or what. So i re-installed the program but now my registration code doesnt work anymore. And the Auto import isnt working either.
I dont know what to do

I hope someone can help me

greetz doodgeld

fabio
07-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi,

which site are you playing? Have you enabled the handhistory feature in the pokerclient and setup the correct autoimportfolder?
For the problem with the code, just send an email to sales@holdemmanager.net and it will get resetted.

Rasputin
07-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi all,
Today i tried to import my hands but nothing happend. There was no import progress or what. So i re-installed the program but now my registration code doesnt work anymore. And the Auto import isnt working either.
I dont know what to do

I hope someone can help me

greetz doodgeld

Were you playing on Full Tilt?

Yesterday I played on Tilt and everything was fine. Tonight my Full Tilt hands aren't importing.

fabio
07-30-2008, 05:53 AM
Were you playing on Full Tilt?

Yesterday I played on Tilt and everything was fine. Tonight my Full Tilt hands aren't importing.

Hi Rasputin,

this seems weird. Did you get any error messages while importing?

Fabio

Rasputin
07-30-2008, 09:24 AM
Hi Rasputin,

this seems weird. Did you get any error messages while importing?

Fabio

Nope, I got nothing.

I noticed it when my HUD stats wouldn't come up. I relaunched the HUD, closed and opened HEM entirely, and nothing. Table Manager would come up and the tables would be listed, but no stats.

So I closed down my tables and went to look at what was what and found that it showed I played about 60 hands when it had been much more, and no information was displaying in the hands section of the reports tab.

I checked to make sure hands were being written by Full Tilt and they were. I checked to make sure the auto importer was looking in the right place and it is.

I tried to import by file and it read that there were files there but it didn't read any hands and kicked out a bunch of errors. No error messages, just the thing that counts up errors.

I was pretty much befuddled.

fabio
07-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Nope, I got nothing.

I noticed it when my HUD stats wouldn't come up. I relaunched the HUD, closed and opened HEM entirely, and nothing. Table Manager would come up and the tables would be listed, but no stats.

So I closed down my tables and went to look at what was what and found that it showed I played about 60 hands when it had been much more, and no information was displaying in the hands section of the reports tab.

I checked to make sure hands were being written by Full Tilt and they were. I checked to make sure the auto importer was looking in the right place and it is.

I tried to import by file and it read that there were files there but it didn't read any hands and kicked out a bunch of errors. No error messages, just the thing that counts up errors.

I was pretty much befuddled.

I assume you are using the latest version?

Fabio

Rasputin
07-30-2008, 10:41 AM
I assume you are using the latest version?

Fabio

I'm pretty sure I am. At least, I just downloaded an update on the 19th.

More info:

This morning I tried to import some hands from a while ago when things were working fine and it recognized those hands and said they were dupes.

So it's recognizing older hands but not new hands and it doesn't look to me at least like there's any difference in the HH format.

fabio
07-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Please try to import just one file of your non-importable files with the "Import from file" feature.
If this does not work, create a new database and try to import the files into it.

Fabio

Rasputin
07-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Please try to import just one file of your non-importable files with the "Import from file" feature.
If this does not work, create a new database and try to import the files into it.

Fabio

I did that last night and it didn't work. I'm at work at the moment and only have one file which I am attaching.

fabio
07-30-2008, 11:41 AM
Have you tested a new Database? I imported the file without problems.

Fabio

Rasputin
07-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Have you tested a new Database? I imported the file without problems.

Fabio

You mean make a new database to import hands? Wouldn't I have to reimport all my hands? My database isn't millions of hands or anything.

I'll give it a try tonight.

fabio
07-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Yes. It might be possible that your actual database is corrupt.

doodgeld
07-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi,

which site are you playing? Have you enabled the handhistory feature in the pokerclient and setup the correct autoimportfolder?
For the problem with the code, just send an email to sales@holdemmanager.net and it will get resetted.

Thx i have a good serial code again but still my auto import doesnt working
Im playing on everest poker and handhistory feature and the autoimport folder are correct. C:/Program files/Everest poker/history + subfolders .
but still no progress.

fabio
07-30-2008, 05:52 PM
In what language are your handhistories? Maybe not english?

Rasputin
07-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Yes. It might be possible that your actual database is corrupt.

That does not appear to have worked. I'm thinking it's time to reinstall.

morny
07-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Doodgeld,

1) Before your HUD will work you need to verify that your HH are being saved by the poker client, If you go to Options> Configure Auto Import Folders: Write down the path where HM is set to import from. So now we know where where Holdem Manager is set to import from that folder. The next step is to confirm that the HH are appearing in that folder. Scroll to the path which will be something like C:\Program Files\PokerStars\Hand History\YourUsername and keep that window open. If there is any files here delete them or move them. Then start up Stars and start playing some poker for a few minutes at a cash table, after youve played a couple of hands you should see 1 or more files appear in that folder. If it does then the Poker Client is saving the HH correctly and if not you need to check the auto import settings and the poker client settings again.

2) Once we know the HH are saving we need to verify that Holdem Manager is importing them successfully. This will narrow the problem to an importing one or a HUD problem which allows us to fix the problem quickly. Instructions on how to do this are here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129

3) Last Torubleshooting step, if the hands are importing successfully but the HUD isnt displaying them, sometimes we need to use the table finder. Instructions here:
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

If at this stage its still not working please email me some HH from the import folder if they are not importing and also your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further.

morny
07-31-2008, 10:31 AM
That does not appear to have worked. I'm thinking it's time to reinstall.

Rasputin, can you make a new thread and post your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder as trying to solve 2 different problems on the 1 thread can be very confusing. Also give a small recap on the thread on what youve done so far. If everything seems ok in the config file i might see if i can arrange a remote session to try and fix your problem