PDA

View Full Version : Rake

BeMyATMplz
04-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Hi,I have a question.
When going to "sessions",HEM shows the rake of the session.
Is this contributed rake that I paid?
Or is it the total rake the whole table paid?

Thanks in advance.

Sarek
04-06-2011, 06:17 AM
This is your rake, and it is calculated conform rules in this room.
In case of FTP: dealt for hands played before 01 oct 2010, and contributed for newest.

BeMyATMplz
04-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Ok,thanks :)

21!
05-18-2011, 07:49 PM
I have the newest version of HEM and reimported all my hands but the rake at Full Tilt is still calculated with the dealt method instead of the weighted contributed.

netsrak
05-19-2011, 04:02 AM
The method is date dependend, if you import older FTP hands before they changed it the rake is still calculated using the old method.

21!
05-19-2011, 06:14 AM
Do you mean that I have to make a new database for the FTP hands that were played after the rake change? Because my new hands are still calculated with the dealt method too.

netsrak
05-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Our rake calculation reads the date/time from the handhistory and decides with this which rake calculation has to be used for the hand.
I'm pretty sure this works accurate because you are the only user reporting this problem.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.