PDA

View Full Version : Updated leakbuster: HEM unusable

czglory
04-05-2011, 09:26 AM
I just ran an update for leakbuster, and when I go to the import tab I see a mostly blank screen with a small amount of "the SNG wizard" icon in the top middle. When I try to go to another tab, I get the error:

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to close. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.
could not load file or assembly "LeakBuster2.5, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=Null" or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

I just finsihed.. today.. reimporting hands and everything after reformatting because I was getting nonstop errors in holdem manager every few days. I am running 64b windows 7 and yes everything is running as admin and should be working.

Thanks for any help

czglory
04-05-2011, 05:13 PM
rebooted computer.. no help

I can actually interact witht he very small/incomplete sng wizard icon
(can see left part of the moon, the word "The" and a few icons I can click on)
trying to do anything else on the left gets me that error, i can launch hud tho and stuff

any ideas?

thanks

czglory
04-06-2011, 03:40 AM
any help ? : (

netsrak
04-07-2011, 04:12 AM
Please uninstall HEM using Revo Uninstaller: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+

After completion please reboot your computer and download and install the full installer from our homepage. Please make sure that the postgresql option is disabled during the installation.