PDA

View Full Version : Report "overall" has disappeared

SuperSized
04-05-2011, 08:27 AM
I have been created new stats and put them in the report "overall". I deleted quite a few of the stats in the report I wasn't interested in and now the "overall" report is missing from the drop-down box in HEM.

I fixed this by editing the report file in notepad++ and deleting the custom stats. The "overall" report then reappears in the drop-down box for selecting reports.

What is going on?

a.k.a.Also
04-05-2011, 10:55 AM
I've noticed this when playing around with reports. It seems if there is any error in the xml formatting this can cause the report not to show.

Try adding the stats one at a time, and probably best to clone the overall report and use the new version to experiment with.

SuperSized
04-05-2011, 11:34 AM
I've noticed this when playing around with reports. It seems if there is any error in the xml formatting this can cause the report not to show.

Try adding the stats one at a time, and probably best to clone the overall report and use the new version to experiment with.

I think it's some of the new stats I'm using as I deleted two of them (they are not working correctly) and it seems to load fine.

Do you know if there is a variable called phmisc.StackSize that contains Hero's stack size? I have seen a variable called phmisc.StackSize / bigblind, but I assumed these were two variables.

For example the code below would return VPIP if Hero's stack size is great than or equal to 6750. I can't seem to get this to work properly (this isn't one of the stats crashing "overall'). It does work in the sense it returns the same value as normal VPIP, but clearly Hero isn't always the big stack in all 400 hands in my alias!

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="VPIP as big stack HU" ValueExpressions="sum(case when didvpip = true and phmisc.StackSize >= 6750 then 1 else 0 end) as VPIPHandsBigStack;
sum(case when ph.preflopaction_id <> -1 then 1 else 0 end) as TotalPlayableHands"
Evaluate="VPIPHandsBigStack*100.0/TotalPlayableHands" ColumnHeader="VPIP% big stack" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="% of hands player voluntarily put money in"

Deleted "<" and "/>" from start and end of code to get code to display properly