View Full Version : Holdem manager 1.06.01k HUD problem

slangezaal
07-29-2008, 03:26 PM
Hello,

I've just updated Holdem manager:
Holdem manager 1.06.01k
Table manager 1.6.1h

Problem:
When i open one table, only the stats for Hero are on the good place.
So i move manually the stats for the other players. Then when i open another table i do the same. But when i move the stats on table 2, also the stats on table 1 are moving. I play 4 tables and its impossible the get the stats right.

I've try with the CTRL key, but it doesn't work. If you move the stats on one tbale, they all move.

Gr. Sander

morny
07-29-2008, 07:17 PM
What site are you playing on? Are you using preferred seating and if so have you set up preferred seating and is "Fix my Stats Positions" unticked in Hud Options > Player Perferences.

slangezaal
07-30-2008, 01:33 AM
I play @unibet on the PrimaPoker network. I have unticked "Fix my Stats Positions" (still same problem) and i thought i used preferred seating. I shall look for you tonight.

slangezaal
07-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Well, i'm @ home and i doesn't use pref. seating. Do that's not the issue. Also when i fix the stats for table1 and save the positions, when i open table2 the stats are on the right positions, but not by right players. And when i move them to the right player, also the stats for table1 are moving. So then the stats on table1 are incorrect.

Please your help.

fabio
07-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Hi slangezaal,

is your Importing\HUD Data folder empty?

Fabio

slangezaal
07-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Hello, i just enabled the pref. seating for the prima network and now the stats are on the good place on all my tables.

Thx for your help.

G M
08-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Well, i'm @ home and i doesn't use pref. seating. Do that's not the issue. Also when i fix the stats for table1 and save the positions, when i open table2 the stats are on the right positions, but not by right players. And when i move them to the right player, also the stats for table1 are moving. So then the stats on table1 are incorrect.

Please your help.

Same problem here on pokerstars can't get them 2 stay on their place Help please!

morny
08-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Can you elaborate, do you use preferred seating, what exactly is the problem and cann you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

G M
08-28-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm playing 2 tournaments at the same time i do not use prefered seat.
When the first one starts i set the stats in the right pos.
When the second one starts i will do the same but when i move the stats on the second table they also move on the first one, so my stats on the first table are in the wrong pos.

morny
08-28-2008, 04:19 PM
Can you email me to arrange a suitable time to do a www.teamviewer.com session to have a look. Also if you dont use prefered seating make sure you dont have it set in Holdem Manager in Hud Options > Seating Preferences and also make sure "Fix My Stats Positions" is also unticked in Hud Options > Player Preferences

Morny@holdemmanager.net

G M
08-28-2008, 04:43 PM
I checked the settings and E mailed you.