PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to look up which tourney is not finished/unknown buyin?

Drew1
04-04-2011, 07:08 PM
When i play sngs, sometimes i have problems and my internet or computer lags and then i have to shut it down while playing. Problem is what this does is when i'm done playing, it has tons of games that are not completed on my HEM. I always MANUALLY type the numbers by requesting each tourney id to fix everything. I was told to do this last time. Request each tourney id and then manually type the win/loss and place finished. HOwever, this is very time confusing.

However, sometimes i will mess up and NOT check the is game finished. Then i have to spend a ton of time looking up each game to see which one i didn't check and it uses a ton of time. is there a easy to do this? I have done the clikc incomplete, but it never shows it.

Patvs
04-04-2011, 09:59 PM
If you've played them on PokerStars:

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

And it will update all the incomplete/unfinished tournies---> to finished

Drew1
04-05-2011, 03:21 AM
patvs, what if say i request the last 200 tourneys. But say 170 of those results are already saved. Like the 30 sngs im missing is in between. It would not create duplicate files of the 170 sngs that were properly recorded correct?

Patvs
04-05-2011, 03:37 AM
It can never result in duplicate results (or duplicate listings of one SNG).
(nor can duplicate hands sneak into your database, if you import them multiple times)

The big question is, if the results will update if you reimport them.
(reimporting a handhistory that has additional/new information will NOT update the old handhistory.... you'll have to reimport them into a new database)

But reimporting a summary file (which now has new information, such as your finish position/winnings) should update to the most recent / most complete results.

Patvs
04-05-2011, 03:39 AM
If you've played more than 200, you can also email PokerStars, and request a .html file containing ALL your results, which HoldemManager can import using the "import from file".