PDA

View Full Version : How to delete sngs for last month?

Drew1
04-04-2011, 07:03 PM
I formated my computer last month but it recorded a ton of 50/50s incorrectly because HEM didn't record it correctly yet. So far for this month, it did record 50/50s correctly because of the HEM update but i want to delete all those 50/50 sngs i played last month. How do i do this?

Patvs
04-04-2011, 09:58 PM
tourney--> dataview---> (set the date filter to LAST MONTH)

And delete all the games.

Drew1
04-05-2011, 03:24 AM
im confused. You mean right under Tourney Filter Results and filter by date correct and put last month? Or you mean the filter option that has edit, clear save, load and use for all?

Then click on dataview?

How do i delete all those sngs? It seems like i have to delete them one at a time. I don't see an option to check them all.

Patvs
04-05-2011, 03:34 AM
In Dataview--> top half of the screen--> you can select all of them...
Then reimport the summary files.

Though we're also changing the EV (Luck Adjusted Winnings) for Fifty50 SNGs, and for that you'll also have to delete (and reimport) all the handhistories... and that is something you'll have to do one by one. (one SNG at a time).

So Ideally, you'd wait for the next HoldemManager update that has ALL Fifty50 issues sorted, and then just create a new database and reimport EVERYTHING.

Drew1
04-06-2011, 12:12 AM
how do i select them all? I don't see that option. I right click it to try and dont see it.

I mean i can select them but i would need to do it ONE AT A TIME THOUGH.... I can't do that option where you check all of them and delete.

Patvs
04-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Can't you click the first one--> than CTRL-click the last one. (just as when you want to select multiple files in Windows)