PDA

View Full Version : hand history converter

danped
07-29-2008, 12:53 PM
Hi,
When you are playing it is possible to get a copy of a hand history already converted for forum posting. Is it possible to get hand histories in this format straight from the database? If not how do I convert hand histories from the database?

Thanks,
Dan

morny
07-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Right click on the HH from the hands tab or reports tab etc and you have a couple of options:

View Selected HH: Shows a Stars type format in a popup window
Copy Selected Hand to Clipboard copies the Raw format of the file that HM imports.

You then need to google the net and find a HH converter and paste it into that.

LoosePassive
05-09-2009, 08:06 AM
is there a way to convert the hands within holdem manager? I remember seeing a video of someone doing that.

morny
05-09-2009, 09:14 AM
In the replayer if you click on the text hand history it will bring up the Hand History window alongside the replayer, select the hand from the dropdown list and press the 2+2 button to copy the HH text and the right click and paste it into a forum

LoosePassive
05-10-2009, 10:41 PM
In the replayer if you click on the text hand history it will bring up the Hand History window alongside the replayer, select the hand from the dropdown list and press the 2+2 button to copy the HH text and the right click and paste it into a forum

thanks that works.

but for some reason, occasionally i can't see the hand history button...??

morny
05-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Possibly hidden or the table manager isnt running