PDA

View Full Version : Satelilites @ Full Tilt

Ekslem
01-25-2009, 07:59 AM
When I ship a satellite at Full Tilt, my tourney results in HM say I have a negavtive ROI and did not finish ITM. Example: I did play some 26$ satellites to the upcoming FTOPS events, qualified for some and HM says I didn t ship a fcuk (lol).

Is this a known bug and will it be fixed shortly? Couldn t find an answer anywhere at this forum. Sorry if there is.

I am using HM 1.08 beta 3.

morny
01-25-2009, 03:51 PM
Can you purge the HHs for the tournament and see if its already fixed in this version when you reimport it http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe and if its not can you email the HH to Roy at support@holdemmanager.net as hes working on narrowing down any bugs

Alternatively email me the HH and ill test it in Beta 5 for you morny@holdemmanager.net

Ekslem
01-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Can I export all HH direclty in one file out of HM?

morny
01-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Bring up the HH so it shows just that tourney in the bottom pane of the HH Tab, then right click and choose export to hard drive and it will tell you where its saving them in a popup

Ekslem
01-25-2009, 04:17 PM
I did email it you!

Ekslem
01-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Already any findings morny??

morny
01-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Hi

Roy is looking into it, ill contact you via email when ive more info

Rvg72
01-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Hi, for most MTT's you will need to import the summary in order to get accurate information since the hand history does not contain enough info about the tourney. Plus, in the tourney you sent me the last hand was not the last hand of the tourney - a player stole the blinds with a preflop raise

Roy

Ekslem
01-27-2009, 04:06 AM
Hi, for most MTT's you will need to import the summary in order to get accurate information since the hand history does not contain enough info about the tourney. Plus, in the tourney you sent me the last hand was not the last hand of the tourney - a player stole the blinds with a preflop raise

Roy

Well it actually was the last hand of that satellite. The bubble boy was on the other table (10 left, on 2 tables, and 9 did receive a ticket) and I indeed don't have the HH from that table.

Where can I find and how do I import the summary from those sort of MTTs?

morny
01-27-2009, 03:25 PM
You can request them via full tilt support and then go to the Import TAB and choose import from file and import the summary

Ekslem
01-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Ok thx and then HM will recognize this tourney as a win because it still doesn't have the HH at the other table involved (table where the bubble was on)