PDA

View Full Version : Filter for ALL players?

majic
01-25-2009, 03:13 AM
Is there a way to run a filter against all players (not just me?)...

I'd like to do something like this:

Show me all pots that that had a check-raise on the flop and went to showdown. That doesn't mean I check raised nor does it mean I was even in the hand.

I used the following filters:
Flop Was Check Raised = True
Players Saw Showdown is Bigger Than... 0

Yet, it only showed hands that were check-raised when I was in the pot (out of a 30k sample of hands) and clearly someone else would have been check-raised in 30k hands and went to showdown.

majic
01-25-2009, 03:29 AM
I found this...

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=2654&highlight=filter+players

It looks like someone else wanted to do basically the same thing, but the answer was to modify SQL queries by hand (or wait for a feature).

Has this feature been added yet? Also looks like part 2 of your article never made it. :)

majic
01-25-2009, 04:18 PM
bump.

Any updates on this?

morny
01-25-2009, 11:19 PM
Ive escalated the linked thread to Roy, hes quite busy at the moment but hell come back to the 2nd part as soon as he has time so go to that thread and add it to your subscriptions so it will email you when Roy responds

majic
06-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Is there a way to run a filter against all players (not just me?)...

I'd like to do something like this:

Show me all pots that that had a check-raise on the flop and went to showdown. That doesn't mean I check raised nor does it mean I was even in the hand.

I used the following filters:
Flop Was Check Raised = True
Players Saw Showdown is Bigger Than... 0

Yet, it only showed hands that were check-raised when I was in the pot (out of a 30k sample of hands) and clearly someone else would have been check-raised in 30k hands and went to showdown.

Wanted to see if this has been addressed yet. The solution in the past was to modify the SQL queries by hand.

Again, I want to see ALL hands (regardless if I was in the hand or not) for a certain criteria.

Thanks!

majic
06-02-2009, 09:02 PM
bump.

TegMiles
06-03-2009, 08:02 AM
I am also interested in this. I want to see the hands of all PF AIs from all players at my stake.