PDA

View Full Version : postgreSQL not working

bingbang
01-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Its been fine all this time, and HEM has been working great. I've re-imaged on my cpu plenty of times, but for some reason this time its not working. I use XP and I keep getting the invalid username specified: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password error.

I tried changing the account password to postgresuser and holdemmanager as suggested, but it doesn't work. I also tried other passwords of my own, and they don't seem to work either.

HEM itself installed just fine, but postreSQL is giving me trouble, and I don't know why. I never had issues with it before.

Please help!

morny
01-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Can you uninstall PostgreSQL and try a different version please and see if its the same, also do you get this error at the screen where you enter the the username or is it after while its in the middle of installing it

bingbang
01-25-2009, 03:32 PM
where can I find a diff version of postgreSQL? I get this error message right when I have to enter the username.

At any rate, I re-imaged yet again, and now both postgreSQL and HEM are working perfectly. I don't know what the issue was. Would you happen to have a clue?

morny
01-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Not sure but if it aint broke..................:)