PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager claims Hands as duplicate, but is wrong

blackhand
07-29-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi,

to point out my Problem I'll try to explain what happened.

Today, I played 200 Hands on iPoker. After 180 Hands, my database Connection was gone, and therefore HM stopped auto importing Hands. (of course)
Well, as after every Session, I import all played Hands in Pokertracker, because I have some tools that require a pokertracker database, ans normally, the number of hands in HM and PT is equal (of course).

BUT not his time: I have 200 Hands in Pokertracker (means ALL played hands), but only 180 in HM (until the database went away)

Ok, no Problem I thought, I exported the 200 Hands from Pokertracker, and imported them to Holdemmanager, and something strange happens:
Holdemmanager says, 200 duplicate hands, so it has imported none, but still contains only 180 Hands for today (i doublechecked the filters).

Also my second Idea, simply run a Holdemmanager manually import on my iPoker History folder, only has found uplicate hands. I have no chance to bring these missing 20 Hands to the Database... can you help me out here?

An Option like "update hands that seem to be duplicates" whould be nice...

morny
07-29-2008, 06:04 PM
download this version http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdateimport.exe which allow you to delete hands by choosing right click and Delete selected files. Then try importing them from a different folder than you did the last time.

blackhand
07-29-2008, 07:04 PM
thx for the hint. does this function only delete the Handhistory (like the purging does) or does it also correct the players statistics if a hand is deleted?

morny
07-29-2008, 07:53 PM
The purging option is still there, but right click and delete selected HH will completely delete the HH and update the overall stats accordingly.